Chapter 136: There were mummies ten years ago?

"Brother Yi, Ran, why are you here in person?"

The formation was instantly eliminated. Ye Tianxie tiptoed and flew to meet Lei Yi and others. Leng Ao also put away his soft sword, removed the barrier and stepped forward. They thought they were bringing him The person in the team should be Yu Yun or Yu Feng, but unexpectedly it was the two of them. It seemed that they had guessed it.

"The discovery of mummies in the Purple Lotus Mountains is undoubtedly another important clue to the case. If the murderer has really come to the Purple Lotus Mountains, it would be meaningless for us to stay in City A. Que's ability is enough to maintain the overall situation. Ran also because He was very worried about his brother, so he came with me."

Lei Yi glanced at the two people and made sure that they were fine. After that, he quietly let go of his hanging heart. In order to get to the Purple Lotus Mountains in the shortest possible time, he decided to He was bleeding profusely. Not only had all the teleportation scrolls that his family had given him for life-prevention since he was a child used up, he also used nearly 100,000 high-grade crystals to activate the teleportation array to exceed the top speed and exert a super long-lasting effect, directly teleporting them to Leng Ao. Out direction.

What is the concept of one hundred thousand high-grade crystals? For ordinary cultivators, one high-grade crystal is equal to one hundred medium-grade crystals, and one medium-grade crystal is equal to one hundred low-grade crystals. These are undoubtedly astronomical figures, even for those with the status of Lei Ao or Ye Tianxie The prince in the background can't help but feel pain in his body, it's so damn extravagant and wasteful.

"Yi Zi, Ao, are you okay?"

Ying Ran looked at the two of them worriedly, and glanced at the concubine's uncle and nephew not far away with his narrow red phoenix eyes. As the leader of the underworld in Southeast Asia, the winner has always been between good and evil. During this time, he knew a little more about the world of demonic cultivation than the world of white cultivation. He recognized Feijing's identity at a glance, but...how could the shadow master of Feijing's family appear in the Purple Lotus Mountains? Who is that girl? "We're fine, don't talk about it now. The mummy is behind Caocong. Yuyun, please take someone to do the autopsy first! Protect the scene by the

way." Sensing the deep meaning of his words, Ye Tianxie calmly said to him

He winked. He was never afraid of trouble, but that didn't mean he liked to make trouble. Now their relationship with Fei Jing was on a dangerous balance line because of Fei Yu. The slightest disturbance might destroy this relationship. balance.

"You guys come with me."

Yu Yun looked in the direction of his finger, without saying anything insignificant. He nodded to Ye Tianxie and led the others into the grass.

"Brother Yi, I will tell you the current situation in detail later."

From the beginning to the end, Ye Tianxie never relaxed his guard against Feijing. The consciousness that permeated the surroundings noticed that Feijing's true energy fluctuations had stopped. When he came down, he turned around and took a look to make sure that Fei Yu had almost recovered. He exchanged glances with the other three men. The four equally outstanding but completely different men tipped their toes slightly and instantly jumped to the point where they were already supporting Fei Yu and stood up from the ground. In front of the two people who got up.

"Fei Yu, you look much better."

The corners of Leng Ao's mouth raised slightly, because her cheeks were slightly rosy, and most of the worry was instantly removed.

"Haha... Thank you for your concern, Mr. Leng. Who are these two?" With the

eighth-grade intermediate soul-reviving pill and Feijing's deep zhenqi to assist with the accelerating effect, her lost soul power has been almost recovered, and she is in good spirits. Because of the existence of Lei Yi Yingran, Fei Yu habitually put on the mask of nobility and elegance.