Chapter 60 Dance

"Shhhhh..."

Whistles and screams continued to sound from the audience. Ye Tianxie and his group fell silent as early as Xuanyuan Ying started dancing.

"Why is it him?"

In the private room on the second floor, a beautiful and sexy woman wearing a red tight leather jacket and an A-line miniskirt seemed to recognize Xuanyuan Ying's identity. She held the cup tightly and her moist eyes flashed quickly. Why could he still stand there so gracefully despite the trace of hatred that could not be concealed? Why?

"What? Do you know him?"

The tall man next to her was keenly aware that something was wrong with her and raised his eyebrows. His eyes never left the sexy body dancing on the stage for a moment. For a man with normal physiology, that The body is full of fatal temptation no matter which way you look at it.

"Huh?"

The woman was startled, and instantly suppressed the hatred in her eyes. She hugged the man's arm in an infinitely enchanting manner, and the waves in her chest rubbed tightly against his arm.

"Where is that? How could I know such a girly little boy? I hate it. What I like is a manly man like Qi Shao." The raised red lips make people have a desire to cling to him

. He looked away and glanced at her, his eyebrows wrinkled almost unnoticeably, so fake! How could he think this woman was beautiful before?

Calmly withdrawing the arm she held, the man raised his glass and took a sip, his eyes locked on Xuanyuan Ying on the stage again.

Women are all sensitive, and the man's obvious rejection touched her sensitive nerves. In his eyes, she saw an obvious desire to hunt. Looking along his line of sight, Xuanyuan Ying's sexy and slender body was reflected in her sight. Woman The beautiful cheeks instantly became ferocious and terrifying, the clenched fists, and the nails covered with grease dug deeply into the flesh, Xuanyuan Ying, this time, I want you to die!

As a killer in his previous life, Xuanyuan Ying's sense of danger was much sharper than ordinary people's. Although he was dancing passionately now, his murderous intention was really too naked, and he captured it without any accident. With the help of the spinning air, he Then, her peach blossom eyes were pointed at somewhere in the private room on the second floor. Her cherry red lips curved into a mocking arc. Do you want to kill him? Haha...

"Shush..."

"Okay..."

"Okay, okay..."

"Hush..." "

One more..."

The dance finally ended. The men and women on the dance floor were still unfinished, and screams and whistles kept ringing. There was an unprecedented riot.

"Damn, it's really annoying."

Seeing Xuanyuan Ying still standing on the stage with no intention of coming down, Ye Tianxie was afraid that he would really be invited to perform a song again, so he cursed in a low voice and his body quickly With a few jumps, in the blink of an eye, the person was standing beside Xuanyuan Ying. Without giving him any chance to react, he bent down slightly and carried him on his shoulders.

"I'm leaving first."

After a few more jumps and a brief announcement, the two figures quickly disappeared from everyone's sight. Only then did everyone come back to their senses, but no one could find the beauty. ...

"Um...what the hell are you doing..."

Being carried violently and now being roughly thrown into the car, Xuanyuan Ying felt nauseated and couldn't help but curse loudly.

"Touch!"

Ye Tianxie walked around to the driver's seat and sat down. He slammed the door and stepped on the accelerator. The black Porsche flew out like an arrow from a string.

Xuanyuan Ying was about to have a fit, but when he turned around and saw Ye Tianxie's dark handsome face, he cursed and suppressed it. Then the corner of his lips curled up, and a strange naughty light quickly slipped through his peach blossom eyes.

"Xie, you're angry."

He leaned over as softly as if he were boneless.

"Squeak..."

The harsh brakes sounded suddenly. Ye Tianxie almost used up all his self-control to control the steering wheel, turned his head and gave him a fierce look.

"Don't move, I'm driving."

Damn, God knows how much I want to pin him down now?

"Haha... I know you are driving, but... Xie, don't you think this is more exciting?" Xuanyuan Ying not only was not frightened by his severity, but instead moved closer to him.