Not Your Ordinary Girl

Jena
" Just follow me I can show you around the house" ,I said to August. "This is my room", Jena said pointing to a room that was nicely decorated. "And that's the end of the tour", "What you mean that's the end of the tour , you only showed me your room", "because that's the only place your going to be needed",I said laughing.

August and Jena both sat down on her California King bed.

"I wanna know about you August", "Whats to know", "soooo your just not going to tell me". "You'll find out sooner or later".

Jena and August both laughed

August got up from the bed and started to walk around my room looking at old photos and trophies.Then he picked up a picture of me and asked "you used to be in pageants"? "I did, but not because I wanted to, it was what my lovely mother wanted and as you can see she gets what she wants", " Yeah I noticed",

August

"What are we gonna do all day cause I can't just sit here and do nothin". "We can do anything", "anything". I responded with a smirk on my face. "You know what I mean August". "I was just playin chill".

Jena

"I actually have something in mind, "I wanna show you something" "I went in the closet to grab it" "Wtf Jena put it back", August screamed "How you gonna be my bodyguard if your scared of a snake,"I asked August. "Cause that's a fucking snake ,why do you even have it". "It's my pet his name is Scooter ". "You trippin Jena why couldn't you just get a dog or cat". "I didn't want a dog or a cat I wanted a snake and that's what I got........you wanna touch it". "Hell no". "Ima put it back since your scared". ''Thank you".

"But there's one more thing I want to show you", "Just not another snake please" "Come on , it's outside" August was confused by what he saw and asked "is it yours". "Yeah", Jena replied.
"Okay so you a snake and a motorcycle", "those are about the only 2 things I got that I actually wanted." " I'm kinda hungry you wanna go somewhere to eat". "Jena to be honest I am too", "Lets go",
"Go where", "to get something to eat"!

************************************
How was it ?
Vote
Comment
~miswanders