Okay

Jena

"I'm going upstairs August ima be right back," "Ight,"

Jena walks upstairs to feed her snake.She goes to her room and gets the snake out of the glass tank in the closet.

"Hey baby , " Jena said while kissing the snake." ( I know you guys think I'm crazy for having a snake but I'm not your ordinary girl I'm different and I express it ).

August

I don't know what Jena went upstairs for but she probably playing with that damn snake and I'm not taking no chances with a snake. But I'm trying to closer to her before her momma come back which is tomorrow.

August walks upstairs and isn't surprised that he sees Jena with her snake.

Jena

"I knew you was up here playing with that snake," I heard August say while coming into my room. "You must wanna play with it too cause you came up here," "I came up here for you not that fucking snake," "okay August, but I want you to do something for me ," "Anything," "I want you to hold scooter," ". Who the fuck is scooter Jena," "My snake," Jena said with hestitation.

" If I hold it what you gonna do for me," " what do you want me to do for you August," " I want you to let me take you out Friday," "okay I can do that ima have to get passed my mother but I will go on a date with you,"

Jena starts to hand August the snake .

"Stop moving," Jena said. "Wait hold up hold up,"

Jena slowly puts the snake in August's hands.

3 mins later

"Ight ight get this damn snake Jena," August said

About 3 hours later

Jena

"August here some covers and you can sleep on the couch in the downstairs." Why I gotta sleep on the couch tho," "cause the guess bedroom not finished yet and you not sleeping in my bed either the couch or outside your choice," "Why can't I sleep on the couch in your room," " okay August you can sleep on my couch Goodnight ,". "Wait that snake not gonna get out the tank is it," " it actually might it has before," "see hell nah ima sleep outside," "I'm just playing you'll be okay." Goodnight

************************************How was it?
Vote
Comment
~miswanders