No need Introduction!!

The years 847

"The 104th Training Corps is the only graduating class introduced in the series and the Southern Division which I have to reach top ten to beat every character in attack on titan"Y/N thought and smirks himself knowing he can deal with any training before dealing any test.

Shadis:We now begin the enlistment ceremony for the 104 trainee corp!!

"Shadis starts introducing himself to all the recruits and insulting adding to which I don't care reason I get used it in my previous life when my seniors yelling at me time work as sale assistance company" Y/N thought and look his surrounded area next him was mikasa, who was on left and Eren was on my right, Armin was on Eren right. Eren was get drilled at that moment and I was next.

"Here come instructor Shadis with his bald head shining like sun and he won't able easy to make me fall when I have high ground" Y/N smirk at Shadis and he know that his clothes were much different then everyone else. Y/N clothes is wears a helmet with a golden crecent moon,a black eye patch and an azure outfit.His height is 186 cm taller than reiner.

"Why are you smiling maggot and where is your uniform Cadet!" Shadis said with frustrating look at Y/m

"it's on me sir" Y/N said while he look up sky and see his instructor Shadis taller then him.

"This is not uniform given to order cadet! " said Shadis

"I did some changes" said Y/N with serious expression look at Shadis and then

"And why did you do this cadet! " said Shadis yelling at Y/N.

"If I correctly there's was no rule against it sir, my clothes symbol of crescent moon and do not impede my movement just like the Manuel asked"Y/N said with glare at Shadis.

Shadis sight heavily like he was expecting this to happen before he said" why did you join the military cadet! "

"To be become best swordsmanship and kill every last of titans beyond the wall that one ever see!" Y/N said and I did the military salute to Shadis show my determined.

Shadis just shocked the answer given by Y/N and kept he look at Y/N not giving any expression to the young man but inside he determine if Y/N proof that he up the test coming at him.

"What is your name cadet"shadis said and he want to remember his name as target give Y/n difficult training than other cadet which give him permission training sword.

"It's Y/n Masamune and The one-eyed dragon is not known for nothing, you see?"Y/N said look at Shadis.

Shadis nod and walking away from him and start going to the other line asking them same questions over and over.

"Oh this might good part last time I remembered before I died and I recall episode attack on titan season 1 there potato girl eating in front everyone if I not mistaken was my right."Y/n thought and I turned my head to the right and looked at my shoulder and what I saw potato girl.