Are you Ready Guys?!

"Meanwhile outside wall Captain Levi of the Scout Regiment and his squad successfully retake a town from the Titans until they are called to an emergency at the Trost District as the Titans have invaded the city if I recall correctly" Y/n masamune thought and he watch Trost District see beautiful view like this.

"Let me get to straight as you all know that commander pixis is type we person who like drink wine his wine not mentioned I walk beside with him.Eren,Mikasa and Armin follow behind me including my men of Company G.E.I didn't realise that many people joining my company God eater reason they swear among themselves not leave me until they last breath.My company G.E have split three role that is intercept unit, supply unit and oshu unit these three have different role the Intercept unit is watch our surroundings within 100m area if my intercept unit saw many Titans ahead us they use flare gun smoke red warning might chance abnormal titan.The supply unit give us resupply our blade and gas these units different than other regiment reason I did some changes that they carrying muskets I know it's not useful against titan but if they all gathering one place can blind Titans like Armin did Headquarter supply depot.The oshu unit this my favourite name I'm captain and my assistant Mina our force stronger than any regiment Garrison, Military police and scout these three different than our.My men use both katana and odm blade steel these two most balanced weapon, type moderate speed and strength are combined for a weapon suitable for any situation.The odm blades are made from an Ultrahard steel, which is both supple and strong, capable of rending Titan flesh. It can only be manufactured in the blast furnaces of factory cities. Soldiers usually carry more blades in boxes built at the sides of their thighs. While other blade The One of the biggest strengths of the katana is its ability to deliver precise, clean cuts same as odm blade. The curved blade and sharp edge of the katana allow it to slice through flesh and bone with ease, making it a formidable weapon in close combat.it's made hard steel forms the sword's outer shell and deadly blade, while the tough steel serves as the katana's core.I did some many request from Shadis if he can help improve my men strength and I know ask a lot of demand that make our chance survivability high rate like 50% survive little half it chance death "Y/n masamune thought he explaining everything to viewers he look screen and knowing reader read him, He give tumb up.

Hello EVERYBODY! It's me Y/n masamune reincarnated in world Shingeki no Kyojin is Tough for me and I now I'm having lots of pressure to think about it but no matter My friends that I keep moving forward no matter what situation maybe always believ...

Hello EVERYBODY! It's me Y/n masamune reincarnated in world Shingeki no Kyojin is Tough for me and I now I'm having lots of pressure to think about it but no matter My friends that I keep moving forward no matter what situation maybe always believe yourself! Do you see! "Y/n masamune look at screen viewer and unexpected he got interrupted by commander pixies.