Let's hunting female Titans!!?

Commander Y masamune,Mina,Marco,Rico alongside with company God eater have lot of new  recruits joining them most it from 104th camp and  other underground wall Sina.we also heard that the recruits are investigated over Sawney and Beane's deaths, it's Annie who killed both of the titan,Annie will be joining the Military Police Regiment later, she  gives advice to Armin and Conny that it is their choice to decide on which military division they should join.Later on,i also heard that The 104th Cadets are later greeted by Erwin at the Decision Ceremony, where he tells them that the goal of the Scout Regiment's expedition in the following month is to reclaim the Shiganshina District and find the secret hidden in the basement of Eren's home. After telling the recruits of the Scout Regiment's high mortality rate during each expedition,he tells the recruits that they may stay and join them or leave to join the other branches. Most recruits leave and join God eater instead scout Regiment, but Jean joins the Scout Regiment in honor of Marco with others joining him as well including Mikasa, Armin, Reiner, Bertholdt, Conny, Sasha, Christa and Ymir.Then send one of my men to spy them as Eren is reunited with his friends and learns what happened to the others. Jean questions whether Eren can truly control his Titan powers as they are risking their lives for him. With everything ready, the Scout Regiment begin their 57th Expedition beyond the walls.But one thing they didn't know that marco is still alive with Y/n masamune and his new name.

"One month later, The company God eater arrive the Calaneth District and we saw survey corp corps just only hundred of them.The between the god eater and survey Corps have different  large number people. The G.E have 270 menbers joining them while the survey Corps just 120 and I never thought my men were many than survey Corps and lately I distance my myself most of my friends."Y/n masamune thought as he riding horse get closer beside commander Erwin and all his friends shock Y/n masamune different look than before like he wore black suit same he wore uniform at military court.

"Commander Y/n masamune,it's pleased meet young like you join my expedition and i see you got yourself new uniforms along with the company God eater"Commander erwin said to him while other his looking at him curious what they talking about.

" You know, we like change a bit and by the way this expedition going to be fun! Akso we gladly to help as many we can okay commander Erwin"Y/n masamune said to Erwin as be chuckle and levi with others watching both them have common.

"Very well then young commander Y/n masamune and shall we exchange our Intel if you share your Intel and I share my as well would you you agree with me"

"Huh!?,Just because we already meet one month ago and alright I will agree with this deal but there's something i need you to do would ya"

"what could that be commander Y/n masamune?" Erwin asking him as well the survey Corps curious same also God eater company both force waiting they commander give them order.

"I would like you do me favour that's only both of us oke,nobody know about it and this is deadly serious I mean it!?"Y/n masamune give cold expression to erwin as he nod and both them have conversation only commander not even his friends or trust men.

After hours Both commander finish they conversation discussion about the plan and future waited them.

"Very well commander Y/n masamune and I will see if what you're saying is true then let me see with my own both eyes" Erwin said to Y/n masamune and both understand as they go separate ways join back group.

"YO best Commander Erwin just be careful out there would ya and I'll be right behind you okay!" Y/n masamune said to him as Erwin smile at him and give him tumb up.

Everyone surprise both commander have different height erwin 6'2" / 188cm and Y/n masamune 6'1/ 186.Mikasa, Armin and Eren look a Y/n masamune have different uniform and hairstyle. Some his friends try talk to him but Y/n masamune went back to his company not worry about his friend and like he trying avoiding them.