Just Between You And ME!!

Combat training 104th

"Alright Cadets 104th,Listen up! Right now you're good for is feeding to the titan to slow them down! But we gonna teach you how to fight them! So if you don't wanna end up as titan fodder, then I suggest for all of you learn fast!,Today, we'll be drilling you in the proper use of the odm gear!, if any of you are feeling clumsy pick up your gear right now and go back to the interior! Let's see what you made up!"Shadis shout every cadet and he see Y/N ready prepra his movements of his odm gear.

"I must felt pretty bad among Cadets if there no one catching up me"Y/N thought and I blast of my odm gear. Y/N grinning use my odm past every to go every past through Cadets combine my movement remember series anime that is tenchi muyo training GPX until I reach finish line some them half way to finish line.

Cadets:HOW THE HELL HE SO SUPER FAST!?

Jean:Woah that one eye dragon pretty super fast!?

Sasha:Incredible!?

"UH WHAT HELL!? Ah it was you One eyes dragon and I never expected you rank first in movement" Shadis shocked the way Y/N show his odm faster than rest cadet and Shadis saw among cadets still halfway to reach finish line.

"Huh. I suppose you want me to thank you."Y/n expression dat grin at Shadis.

" Don't get cocky One eyes dragon and there more harder test I already prepare just of you if manage defeat every fake titan next test!Shadis glare at Y/n.

"Keep coming the test Shadis and there is much more where that came from!"Y/N said to shadis and he ready to next test.

" The next test was target practice fake titan nape and I already weak spot but instead I quickly slice every part fake titan body like slice apple but very quicker.

As again Y/N ahead first then rest of cadet shock that he super fast over the target practice and almost everyone surprised with expression realization mark.Y/n quickly slashed every part nape and including body not leaving single woods like completely shattered into piece of atom and he did same repeating same movement kill.

"How impossible Y/N masamune did that not in last record cadet able to do that!?" Shadis shock and realised something Y/n strength far human strength like super soldier.

"That's right, stand in my way if you want to get sliced in half! And hey Shadis what next test!" Y/N said to Shadis but Shadis standing still thought look at me.

"I never expect average young man like you able to accomplish anything and today special person do exist, Now one eyes dragon move on the next training!"shadis look through Y/n telling something special about him.

Y/N nod and his expression smirk until I saw another smoke signal at another area.I felt so refreshing air like become one with forest around me.

Eren:I never thought Y/N so incredibly fast among us!?

Armin:we're getting left behind Y/n

Eren:Oi Armin let's show Y/N that we can be level like him come on!

"Y/N why you trying....... avoid us when we become elist military...." Mikasa thought look at Y/N ahead them.

Y/N he saw three character most important through series but he don't want get distracted just fokus ahead him.

Just set another fake titan appearance but this one time they were bigger and like unexpectedly appearance in front.But I manage quickly slash almost part completely shattered into pieces by pieces.AfterI finish completely destroy big dummies titan not give single cadets chance.