I DIDN'T ASK FOR MARRY!?

(Unknown place play music)

"Oke now I am die but what's this place now?"Y/n masamune though

"It's seem you die too early Y/n L/N."mysterious voice lady

"Ah!?, Can't please don't creep me out like that and please would you show yourself already"Y/n masamune ask mysterious voice politely.

"So you want see me now?, Very well then" mysterious voice as she appear in front him.

"Tokimi!? From Tenchi muyo series and  I never expected this to see her like this not mentioned She is one of the three omnidimensional sister Goddesses known as the Choushin" Y/n thought as he exciting see her in first and not let afraid but overjoy

"So you know about me? Impressive species like you from another dimension know lot about me" Tokimi look at him.

"Of course I know your are The Choushin or Chousin are a trio of super-dimensional deities responsible for the creation of the multiverse and all of the higher dimensions of existence also They are essentially Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent, only surpassed like Kami Tenchi. If remember correctly there where three Choushin consist of Washu, Tsunami, and you"Y/n tell her and tokimi was impressed that Y/n know who she was and one thing you don't want mess with it.

"Continue how much you know about me Y/n L/n and I'm all ear listening to you"Tokimi smile at him as he continue.

"You Tokimi followed the original plan and distorted the harmony they had created in the multiverse (the multiple dimensions of the universe). You did cause anomalies and abnormalities from which you hoped the somone would emerge.but then  I recall guy name Z was the result of your actions and you took him as he was the greatest a potential, being the only beings that can generate the Light Hawk Wings other than the Royal Treeships..."Y/n tell her story about her. And to her surprised she shock.

" Continue Y/n L/n"Tokimi said to him and her face telling him that she like him.

"You tokimi remained to carry out original plan: creating chaos in the universal fabric to create this super being or cause it to reveal itself. It was through your manipulations that the man Z gained the power to generate the Light Hawk Wings, manifestations of godly power in this dimension. However, you also saw that Z was unstable and wondered if your sisters had better success.Later,  Z rebelled against you and tried to kill family Tenchi, you sought to contain your own errant servant. But because of this, when Tenchi's godly self emerged from his mortal shell and his powers threatened to destroy everything, you and your Sisters reunited tried to contain it. However, you was attacked by a being called the "counter-actor," the sentient counter-force to the Choushin, who cared nothing for the universe and only wanted to cause destruction and death"Y/n as he was stop by tokimi hand to stop hold story.