CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

|| HEY NEIGHBOR ||

━━━━━ ✤ ━━━━━

Walking into the gymnasium, there were large photos of Will on display. String lights hung from the rafters, creating a cozy atmosphere. Camden let out a low whistle from beside her "Stacey really went all out" Camden remarked holding the big box of desserts for her

"You know Stacey, always the perfectionist," I said, just as the blonde girl popped up in front of them. Her broken arm was still in a sling from her fall, but she seemed determined to make everything perfect.

"What do you think?" Stacey asked, gesturing to the room with one arm.

"It looks great! I can't believe you managed to get all this done in just two days," I said, giving her the affirmation, she craved.

 "I know!" Stacey replied, bursting with excitement

"I know!" Stacey replied, bursting with excitement. "Were you able to finish baking the cookies and brownies?" she asked right away.

"Yup, got them all packed in here," I replied, pointing to the box Camden was carrying

"Great, I'll count them later," Stacey said with a smile. (told you Derek) She thought with a knowing smile.

"Uh—Rea where should I put these? This box is getting pretty heavy "Camden voice out. Reagan looked at Stacey not knowing where she wanted them since she was in charged.

"Oh—I have the 2nd table on the right ready for you and thanks again I better go check with Shelly to see if we agree on the music choice, come find me when your done ill need you both to help set up the centerpieces" she said before leaving the two.

Reagan and Camden made a beeline for the table Stacey gave them as Camden set the box down and opened it, he started handing the containers she had filled with the goodies to Reagan as she began organizing them on the decorative tier trays, she borrowed from her grandmother wanting it to look up to Stacey standards.