CHAPTER FOURTEEN

|| The Friends ||

━━━━━ ✤ ━━━━━

Reagan and Chloe walked into the old abandon House.
After informing Chloe at school about what happen the day prior with Zachary, Chloe sent out a text to the rest of the coven letting them know they all needed to meet at the abandon house right after school.

hearing rustling coming from one of the rooms they stopped in their track as they looked at another, they were on high alert. looking through one of the wall openings they spot Misty ruffling through Chloe's Grimoire furiously.

"Oh, it's just you " Chloe sighs in relief, as she and Reagan walked into the room Misty was in

"Disappointed, imagine me realizing the only way to get something to move is with my actual hands " Misty response in irritation " what the hell happened to my magic!"

Reagan too was curious, she was taken back when she tried to push Zachary away yesterday with her magic and nothing happened, good thing Derek showed up, she didn't want to know what could have happened if he didn't.

"You can," Chloe reassures "I think now that we've bound the Coven, we can only do collective magic"

"Oh, you think " Misty slits her eyes at Chloe with her arms crossed " I never would have bound the freakin' coven if it meant losing my power " she huffs out in anger.

Chloe shook her head" you didn't lose your power! —according to the book, you just have to have another member or the coven present—the more you have the greater the power."

" This suck " Misty pouted.

" Have you forgotten you almost killed Stacey, instead of complaining, you should be thankful that things are under control."

Just then Grayson and Iris walked in

"Where's Will" Chloe ask Iris noticing her twin nowhere to be found.

" Hes busy with some girl " she scrunched up her face in disgust walking towards Misty to stand beside her " Ill fill him in, so what's with the emergency."

" Reagan was attacked yesterday. "

The groups eyes fell on hers, but Grayson was the only one that showed worry.

" Are you okay. Who attacked you?" He quickly questioned walking towards her.