Meeting my end but a new beginning .

A/n: This story starts before Loo Loo land .   Also this is my first story . Some background info on Y/n you're mom is a Very powerful fox  Demon .your sisters are succubi. dad isn't in the picture as he's been dead for years you don't know why. YOURE FAMILY ARE VERY CLOSE .

The story opens with a young man a tall lad at that ( You're 7ft 5in tall ) minding his own business at home relaxing on his game console while his mother and older sisters are down stairs talking amongst them selves with some friends Yn hears his mom call his name .

M/N : Y/N dear can you come down here and help you're sisters and I .

Y/N : Coming mom. Y/n heads downstairs past some pictures one of which is a younger Y/n with a young girl who looks awfully familiar it zooms in and we see it's a younger verosika and crew  embracing Y/n .

( Author note you and verosika are childhood friends she left for her singing career before you started highschool and you haven't seen each other since.  )

M/N Asks Y/N if he can go with his sister to get some more stuff for dinner from the store Y/N agrees . they get outside to the car and head straight to the store they get on the freeway jamming out to Inside the Fire by Disturbed . When out of nowhere you hear sirens in the distance turns out there is a drunk driver who you didn't see till it was to late you cover your sister to shield her but you fly through the windshield 200+ yards away and die on impact .

Y/n wakes up as if he was in a dream you check yourself for injuries.

Y/N : AHHH HOLY SHIT WTF OH I HAVE A fox TAIL AND EARS AM I DEAD BOII WHAT DA HELLLL.  You look up and see a red sky with a pentagram. You look a few feet away and see some weird thing in what you think is a purge mask .

And you hear screaming.

only to see a small female with red skin and hooves with black hair . And another woman this one is taller than the other woman has light pink/ purplish skin long white hair

Y/N : I have to help them you look to see a sword on the ground and rush to help .

(A:N I'm bad a descriptions)

Millie : Leave us  alone you creepy
fucks. Millie is seen bruised and battered . Having fought a few off .

Mayberry : There is to many  we have to leave.  AS she says this the angels creep closer by the second they were cut off Mayberry held millie close to her as they were about to die.thyw both close there eyes waiting for death  The angel swung his spear down only for it to not connect  to millies head she opens her eyes only to see the angel with out his head and on the ground.

They look up to see a tall fox Demon . Sword in hand having cut the angels head off .

FLASHBACK 2 HOURS EARLIER .

BLTIZO ans the rest of IMP are seen boarding up the office to prepare for the Extermination .

Blitz: Millie , Moxxie get in here we are out of nails . One of you go get more millie volunteers.

Millie: I'll get more from the store blitz
Millie leaves the office to get more supplies to help secure the building. Moxxie however doesn't like this and tells blitz

Moxxie : Sir you shouldn't send her out alone the extermination is In a few hours that's suicide the store is all the way across the city she won't make it back in time.

BLITZO : Shut the fuck up Moxxie millie is a tough bitch she can handle herself . You fucking whiny troll doll now help me set up my rocking horse fuckhead.

Moxxie looks at blitz with disgust and annoyance .

(Back with millie.)

Millie gets to the store and is looking for the stuff when she runs into none other than Ms. Mayberry . They talk for a little bit and realize they don't have much time before the extermination

Mayberry : Shit I don't have enough time to get back home .

Millie : It's fine you can hide with us at IMP . let's go right as they exit the store they hear the siren go off and the portals in the distance opening signaling the start of the Extermination .

Millie : Fuck it started we need to hide quickly

They run as fast as they can a few blocks away and hide in a alley to catch there breath . Unbeknownst to then an angel followed and appears I the alley milkie fights it off but not without getting knocked around .

Back with blitz a few minutes before the start of the extermination.

BLITZO : MILLIE isn't back yet quick everyone barricade the doors and windows she's on her own out there .

Timeskip to present time .

MILLIE HEARS a voice a soft gentle voice she looks up to see Y/n holding a bloody sword a faint blush appearing on her and Mayberrys faces as they see the man that saved them .

Y/N: GO HIDE I'LL HOLD THEM OFF .
millie and Mayberry take the advice and go to hide in a nearby dumpster .
  Y/N Prepares for a battle when he hears a feminine voice .

Female voice: use your magic to hide there presence y/n just focus and hold out your hand .

Y/n does as he's told and a black circle appears with some strange symbols on it he points it towards the to women and they are surrounded by a black aura as they hide in the dumpster . Y/n looks up to see more angels coming towards him he reads his sword .

Y/N LETS DO THIS YOU FREAKS .

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS FIRST CHAPTER LET ME KNOW YOUR IDEAS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS AND HAREM MEMBERS .