The Talk and Learning the Truth

A/n WHILE this is happening Blitzo Moxxie and Moxxies Girlfriend who subbed in for millie (because millie threatened to cut off blitzos dick if he bothered her when shes over at verosikas studio.) are up on earth dealing with the C.H.E.R.U.B.S.

[ Scene opens up with Morgan , y/n and the rest of the girls Minus loona Millie and. Mayberry are  in verosikas office.
Morgan pulls out her phone .
Morgan: I'm gonna call mom and let her know where you are .
Y/n: okay what is it that you need to tell me ??
Morgan: Mom will explain everything.
[ She calls your mom on the phone and a few minutes later you and the girls see  a portal open up . And Dahlia pops out with the rest of your sisters including Ash].
Dahlia: Hey y/n I see your adjusting well to hell .
[ y/n looks at her with curiosity]
Y/n : What do you mean by that .
Dahlia: let me explain dear it's time me and your sisters told you the truth .
Y/n : Okay let me text my girlfriends to come over here [ texts loona ,millie , and mayberry]

Y/n: [ via text to a group chat  ] Hey girls come over to verosikas office someone wants to meet you .

Loona : Okay babe we will be there in a few love you my sexy sinner.

Millie: Yeah be there shortly stud

Mayberry : What those to said love you cutie😘

TIMESKIP 10 MINUTES

[Loona Mayberry and Millie all walk in to verosika studio and see Dahlia and your sisters loona speaks up and asks ]

LOONA: Babe who are these women .
Y/n : These are my sisters Ember, Ash,Mia,Nina,amd Morgan and this is my Mom Dahlia.

Loona : Holy shit really.
Dahlia: yes we are dear anyway its time we told you the truth y/n so sit down and relax.

You sit down on the couch with Verosika takes a seat on your lap while Loona sits on the right of you,  milkie on your close left amd Mayberry next to her  the other succubi sit between your legs or above you in Milkys case.

Dahlia : it's time we show you what we are and who you are baby. [Smoke then surrounds your mom and sisters and they change to reveal there demon forms].

(Your mom is the top one)