tough bunny 🐇

Yoojung can be intimidating.

even when he's playing with a cute bunny ploosh.

When OOO went on a variety show, each time the camera went to the guys.
Yoojung was playing with the plushie, or trying to feed it a chip, after KB told him "bunny's don't eat chips! They eat carrots!"

At the end of the video, Yoojung took the bunny and put it on the table, giving it a tiny head pat and piece of carrot, from his pocket.

Kyubin walks Yoojung to the others, so they can go back to the dorm.

When the variety show people get an idea, they mail the bunny plush to OOO.

A few days later.

Rie brings in the mail and hands Yoojung a package.

Yoojung opens it and squeals in excitement and hugs the bunny.

KB reads the note with it.

"We noticed how much Yoojung was so gentle to the bunny, we decided he would be happier with Yoojung."

Yoojung goes to the living room and lays down on his blankets, yawning and hugs his bunny.

he starts napping.

Rie smiles at how sweet they were for sending yoojung the bunny.

"Yoojungi should write a thankyou letter later." Rie stated after he read the note.

KB nods in agreement, then goes to check on the sleeping bunny with his new bunny plush.