tough bunny 2

Yoojung was up from his nap, and was sat at his little table, he got out his sparkly black pen and started writing a thankyou letter to the people.

KB sits by Yoojung, and checks his spelling.

Yoojung signs the letter with a tiny bunny and then his name.

KB carefully folds it and sticks it into an addressed envelope.

Junji comes in and entertains Yoojung, by chasing him around the spacious living room, the room gets filled with squeals and giggles.

Yoojung's bunny gets sat onto the couch and KB puts a tiny hat on the bunny's head.

he takes the letter and takes it to the mail box for when the mail person comes by, they will see the letter.

KB puts the flag up and heads back inside the dorm.

He smiles when he's greeted with Yoojung giggling while Junji holds him upside down.

"Junji! Be careful!"

Junji gently turns Yoojung right side up and sets him on his feet.

Yoojung giggles and sits on Junji's foot, hugging his leg.

"I'm stuck here. This is where I must stay, for a tiny bunny has sat on my foot." Junji played along.

KB carefully picks up Yoojung, tickling him gently, so he'll let go of Junji, and sets him on the couch next to his bunny.

Yoojung picks up his bunny and hugs him.