Chapter 10

The celestial realm was in a state of chaos because of another angel had escaped to the human world and they didn't even know that someone had escaped.

“Paano kayo natakasan ni Saeron?!” The superior angel Jophiel, enraged at this act of defiance, summoned the other angels and demanded to know who had helped Saeron escape. But none of the other angels knew that someone was escaping their realm.

It had been 6 years since Yerim descended from their realm. The superior angels had been watching her from afar, never dared to interfere in her daily life except from one incident where Jophiel use her power in a wrong way that caused the accident of Yerim and Seulgi and from that day they had to stay away, for Yerim safety and their own

and Yerim needs to fulfill her
punishment..

Kaya ganun na lang ang gulat nilang lahat nang makitang magkausap si Saeron at Yerim sa mortal realm. Wala silang kamalay-malay sa mga masasamang balak nito para kay Yerim. At ngayon ay hindi na nila mahanap si Saeron like she had vanished without a trace.

“Saeron is going back and forth in our realm and in the human world at wala man lang nakapansin isa man sa inyo!” galit na wika ni Gabriel. Napayuko ang lahat, walang gusto magsalita dahil sa takot. Gabriel is kind, caring and very protective but when he's mad, he is very scary!

Nalaman ni Gabriel na nagpabalik-balik sa kanilang realm papunta sa mortal world si Saeron simula ng nalaman nitong tumakas si Yerim. Lihim nitong sinundan ang nakakabatang anghel habang nagpabalik-balik ito sa kanilang realm upang walang makapansin at mag suspetya sa masamang pina-plano nito.

Gabriel was mad and worried, for he knew that if Saeron will not return, the angels in the heavenly host would be furious and chaos would ensue in the realm. Lalo nang gusto nito baguhin ang nakatadhana na para kay Yerim at malaki ang magiging epekto nito sa hinaharap.

He vowed to use all of his resources to find Saeron and bring her back to face justice.

——

The couple had been so in love for 2 years now, they had been inseparable since the first time they met. They spent every waking moment together, laughing and talking about their future.

But the day, when the man told Joohyun that he had to go back to his home country for an indefinite period of time. Joohyun felt her heart break as she realized that the life she had been dreaming of was slipping away.

“I'm sorry, I don't want to leave you! Let's runaway, let's run from everyone, come with me love! Let's get married...” He begged, desperately looking at all the options not to separate from her. He just felt weak. He cupped her face, he cried, he kissed her, he looked at her helplessly.

Joohyun was devastated too, she knew it won't work that way because they are both still young. She had tried to fight it, convince him to stay but she knew it was futile. He had his life there and he couldn't just leave it all behind.

...

“What are you cooking love?”

Dalawang taon na rin simula ng sinagot niya ang lalaki pero may isang bagay ang nais niyang gawin noon pa. She wanted to do something special for him and she had the perfect idea. She would cook his favorite dish.

“It's your favorite..” Joohyun answered.

The dish was an Italian classic, spaghetti and meatballs. She had all the ingredients in her kitchen, including the sauce and cheese. She set to work, chopping vegetables, forming the meatballs and boiling the noodles. This is the first time in her life she tried to cook for her boyfriend and she managed to produce a delicious smelling dish.