Chapter 11

The two angels in heaven watched as Yerim slowly regained her memories from her past life with her father. The young girl remembered the times they had spent together, walking through fields of flowers and telling each other stories. Jophiel, the superior angel, shed tears as she watched her baby Yerim slowly remember everything. It was a beautiful sight and there was a part of her that even wished to be a part of it.

“Okay ka lang ba?” natatawang wika ni Gabriel habang inaabutan nito ng tissue ang umiiyak na anghel.

“Yeah, masaya lang ako na bumalik na ang memories ni Yerim kasama ang daddy niya.” sagot naman ng babae. Napataas naman ang kilay ang lalaki at may pang aasar sa mukha nito.

“Sigurado ka bang masaya ka?” pang aasar pa ng lalaki.

Napabuntong hininga ng malalim ang babae, she is happy for Yerim but at the same time she is sad dahil alam niyang sa mga oras na 'yon ay paunting-unti na mawawala sa kanya ang nakakabatang anghel na kanyang inalagaan at minahal. Jophiel could see the love, joy and wonder in Yerim's eyes that she had not seen since before as she looked at her future mother, Bae Joohyun and now that the young angel already knew who is her real father, Jophiel and even Gabriel couldn't help but feel a sense of awe at the power of love and memory. They knew that even in the darkest of times, the love of family and the memories of joy could never be broken.

Pinagsisihan rin niya ang mga bagay na kanyang ginawa noon dahil sa pagiging sakim at maka-sarili niya at ayaw na niyang dumagdag pa sa mga sakit at paghihirap na nararamdaman ni Yerim. Jophiel knew that she couldn't be the only one who brought happiness into Yerim's life. she wanted her to be happy, truly happy and knew that she couldn't be the only one to make that happen. She wanted her to have the world, to experience all the joys and wonders that life had to offer. So, she made the decision to step back, to let the young angel go. It was the hardest thing she had ever done, but she knew it was the right thing to do. She didn't want to be a hindrance to her happiness, to be the one thing holding her back from the life she truly deserved.

Nakita naman ni Gabriel ang lungkot sa mukha ng babaeng anghel at kanya naman naiintindihan ang nararamdaman nito.

“It's gonna be alright, you're gonna be fine because i'm here. I'm always here for you..” Gabriel lovingly smiled at her. She smiled back at him, her eyes twinkling. She is very thankful of him, for always there for her.

“What do you think will happen now, ngayong bumalik na ang lahat ng memories ni Yerim.” Nagkibit balikat lang ang lalaki at saka muling ngumiti sa kanya.

“Wala tayong ibang gagawin kundi panoorin, bantayan at hintayin ang susunod na maaring gawin ni Yerim.” sagot ng lalaki.

“What about Saeron? Hindi pa natin siya nakikita..” Hanggang ngayon ay wala pa rin nakakaalam kung nasaan ang nakatakas na anghel. May pag alala sa mukha ng babaeng anghel dahil nangangamba ito sa kaligtasan ni Yerim.

“For sure Saeron need to find a safe place soon dahil alam niyang hinahanap na natin siya and the only one she could turn to was her father. So kailangan natin bantayan si Lee Hyukjae.” sagot ni Gabriel sa babae.

“I still can't believe she took advantage of Yerim's situation. What if mag tagumpay si Saeron at nakuha niya si Bae Joohyun, i dont want to see Yerim get hurt. She loves her mother so much..”

“Saeron planned this so well pinaghandaan niya talaga habang walang maalala si Yerim but even though Yerim don't remember her father she still has more advantages from Saeron.

“What do you mean?” naguguluhan at nagtatakang tanong ng babaeng anghel sa lalaki. Hindi naman sumagot ang lalaki at isang matamis na ngiti lang ibinigay nito sa kanya.