𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦.

________________________________________________________________________

Ridhika's POV.

I opened the door hearing a continuous knock. It was Aadya.

"What happened? Why were you knocking so furiously?" I asked her being concerned that something unexpected happened again. She hurriedly closed the door behind and made me sit in front of dressing table beside my closet.

"You need to get ready quickly. " She said as she opened my hair from the bun making it fall. "Why?" I couldn't stop though I already guessed what is it about. She looked at me through the mirror and said "Darshan, he came to take you out. He said, he wants to talk about something. "

Okay this one got me shocked I mean I expected he would come here to meet me but I didn't expected him to take me out. I was soon ready as I didn't had to change my outfit, I was already wearing a good one.

"Okay you're ready. Let's go now. " she held my hand and was about to go but I interrupted making her stop. " Wait! " she turned around while raising her brows. She then came near me and assured
"

" I know you're nervous and scared to face him but there's nothing to be afraid of. But he is your friend and already knows everything about you. "

" Except about Manya. "

" Yes but that's because you chose not to tell him. You kept this a secret from him. And even if you tell him that it's not gonna change anything. He'll still be with you. "

" But I'm scared what if I say no and he'll break out friendship? "

" Firstly that's so silly of you to think that and secondly you don't have any reason to say no to him. "

She is right. Either way I'm agreeing to this marriage not only because papa said but I want to move on from my traumatic past. I can't live keeping that horrible memories in my mind, I want someone to look for me, care for me and most importantly to love me.

And also he's someone I trust. He is my first love afterall. I will give us a chance, but only if he's ready.

Without wasting any next moment she pulled me out of my room and we went to living room. He was there in his office attire, I guess? Looks like he came here after knowing the marriage thing instead of going to office.

My mother was talking to him and he was wearing a sweet smile, not going to lie, but his smile did made me feel something it made me smile a little too. But still I could sense he was worried.

My mother turned to me and said " Here she is. "

And he looked at me, our eyes met and said those things our lips never could. Just after a moment Diya went in kitchen with my mother, leaving us alone in the room.

I looked down, fidgeting my fingers out of nervousness. I felt him coming near me as I looked up. He offered his hand for me to hold. " Let's go?"

I nodded and held his hand. He opened the car door for me to sit in as we reached the car. Such a gentleman he is!

He sat on the driver's seat and we drive off to- wait. Where are we even going?