𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

______________________________________________________________________________

I want to taste you again, like a secret or a sin.

______________________________________________________________________________

Darshan's POV.

It was 5 in the morning and my sleep eventually faded away as I am habituated to waking up early. I was staring at Ridhika. How can someone harm such a pure soul like her? I never heard Ridhika did anything bad to anyone without any reason. And from the very start she has been very kind in nature.

Last night when she showed me her scars, my heart broke into pieces while I just wanted to cut off those hands who did this to my love. But when she tried to tell me about it, she had a panic attack and I comforted her. I couldn't see her like that. I told her we can talk about it some other time and not now. She was ready but I just wanted to give her enough time.

I caressed her cheeks and placed a kiss on her forehead. She snuggled more into me making me chuckle.

" Looks like my old Ridhika is back now. " I whispered to myself looking at her.

We used to cuddle back then for hours. We were together almost every time. We stayed together even in the nights. Either she would come over to my house or I would go to hers. We hated being away from each other even for a moment.

However when she got into a relationship with Manya and I went to study everything just changed. We got distanced and I hated it every moment but I couldn't do anything.

I used to come home too often so that I could get a chance to see her. Whenever I came here, I would go to her house and that time I would get more chance to talk with her.

When I came here for the first time after going to Mumbai, I was shocked as her behavior changed like she became so silent. It tore me apart seeing her like that.

My chain of thoughts broke when she moved and stretched her arms. She smiled looking at me and wished me good morning.

" Good morning love.." I wished her back by placing a kiss on her forehead.

" You don't know how much I waited for this day. "

" Every Night I dreamt of waking up in your arms and you wishing me good morning by placing a kiss on my head. " she told me while her dark brown orbs looked more captivating under the sunlight.

" Your dream is complete now. We'll wake up in each other's arms every morning from now on. "

" Yeahh. It all feels surreal. "

" It does. Because we thought this would never ever happen. "

She then snuggled into my neck and placed a feather kiss there making me want her early in the morning.

" Don't do this Ridhika, until you want me to fuck you before our marriage. "

She chuckled and looked at me.

" Darsh, please don't ever fuck me. "

This got me perplexed. I frowned at her.

" Make love to me. According to me, Sex is not for fun, it is the most intimidating form of love in which two souls become one. I want to have sex with you, make love with you and have that most intimidating form of love with you. I want our souls to become one. "

She confessed while looking deep in my eyes.

" Our souls already became one a long ago. They were just away from each other for sometime, love. " I replied to her.

" But what if I have many sexual desires and kinks that I want to do with you? " I questioned her. I will let go of all those nasty kinks I have in my mind if she is not ready.

" You can fulfill it all.. after we make love on our first night. " I smiled.

I leaned in and reached her lips. I stopped when our lips were just inches away.

" May I? " I whispered, asking for her permission.

Instead of answering she placed her lips on mine while closing her eyes.

This is the best day of my life I swear.

I am finally having my first kiss with my first love who is now my fiance.

~

Ridhika's POV.

I went down after getting ready. Vaise today I feel very beautiful. I am wearing a red saree with light jari work on it while my hair is done curly at the end. With this I am wearing golden and red velvet bangles and heavy jhumkas. In my neck I am wearing just a thin chain. I have applied kajal and lipstick and nothing else in makeup.

Feels like I am recording for a GRWM video.

Everyone was present there except Darsh. As always late lateef.

" Good morning beta. " Dadi wished me with a smile.

I wished her and everyone else. When it was 8 O'clock, we all went to mandir. [home's mandir]

Darsh also came.

" Darshan, Ridhika beta Aaj tum dono aarti Karo. "

I nodded at her and took the aarti.

When we were doing the aarti I felt him looking at me instead of God.

After the aarti was done, I was handing prasad to everyone when Geeta bua said

" Darshan, tum aarti ke waqt bhagwan se jyaada to Ridhika ki taraf dekh rahe the. "

I felt her eyeing me from head to toe. This was literally making me hell uncomfortable. I hate when someone does that.

I looked at Darsh when he questioned Geeta bua.

" Bua, patni ke liye uska pati bhagwan hota hai. Hai na? "

" Haan. Hota hai. "

" To pati ke liye bhi uski patni bhagwan huyi. Aur kyunki ab Ridhika meri patni hai, woh mere liye bhagwan hi hai. To me mere bhagwan ko hi dekh Raha tha. "

My eyes shone at his words.

But Geeta bua's reaction was off hearing his answer. Everyone else smiled at him and Maa caressed his back.

" Yeh Hui na baat. " Dadu exclaimed, praising his grandson, making us chuckle.

~

I was making kheer as my pehli rasoi. Honestly, I didn't know anything. Not even a single thing.

I literally wanted to dig myself in the ground when dadi told me to make kheer. Maa saw me tense and got to know about it.

She helped me in making kheer, like she guided me and didn't even complain about anything. I didn't feel for even a moment that she is my mother - in - law.

After an hour I was done making kheer and helped the maids in making lunch. I know how to make roti - sabji and all but not anything else.

Soon it was lunchtime and everyone was sitting in the dining hall. Maa was standing beside me.

Everyone was having lunch while praising my cooking but Maa is the one who deserves this praise.

" Kheer kisne banayi? " Geeta bua suddenly asked.

______________________________________________________________________________

किसी शायर की गजल
जो दे रूह को सुकून के पल
कोई मुझको यूं मिला है
जैसे बंजारे को घर