𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝘛𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴;𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪

________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV.

Ridhika and Darshan was now going home after having dinner date. They both were engrossed in talking with each other until they heard a gunshot. Darshan gazed in the rear mirror and saw it was his enemy's car who was trying to shot them.

" Be ready, hold tight. "

After giving her a warning he drove the car in insane speed. Pulls and breaks, now and then.

Darshan dialled someone's number telling him to come there asap. He was somewhere scared not because he might get harm but Ridhika might get harm.

But meanwhile her, she was looking back to the car which was chasing theirs and again to Darshan. She was amazed to see this.

" Darsh, they are coming. Sped up the car. "

He sped up the car while still watching them. They were about to match their pace.

Ridhika snatched gun from Darshan's hand and opened the window to shoot. She didn't think twice before shooting.

A gunshot passed right beside her head but she managed to save herself.

" What the fuck do you think you are trying to do? "

He yelled.

She shot their front tires and sat back closing the window. She had a proud smile on her face.

" Ridhika, do you have any fucking idea? You would have got hurt. Are you out of your mind? "

" Shhh relax. Nothing would happen. Now let's go home first and then you take care of those motherfuckers. "

He shook his head with a smile, proud of his girl. But that smile faded away as he realised something.

" Ridhika.. "

She looked at him with raised brows.

" They were Manya's men. "

Her eyes turned cold hearing his mention.

" Manya Suryawanshi. It's his real name. I searched about him after you told me he was your ex. "

" Fuck him. "

He saw her jaw clenching and hand fisting.

" You are rivals? " she asked

" From years. "

" He won't leave us now. Not when he knows we are together. "

" He is hard to catch. "

" We have to be alert. He can do anything. "