𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

________________________________________________________________________

इत्र से हो तुम,
तुम्हारे हर एक लफ्ज़ पे महक उठती हूं मैं...
________________________________________________________________________

After all the ceremonies and rituals completed finally the moment of falling apart came. Indeed a heartbreaking experience it is for a girl to leave her family for her new family. The girl's heart breaks when it comes to vidaay and so did Ridhika's.

Ridhika's heart was breaking too like every other girl but her eyes didn't even shed one tear. Until her father came in front of her with her grandmother's picture.

She gripped on Darshan's arm as she trembled badly. Her eyes turned red as tears fell from her eyes continuously.

His heart broke seeing her in this state. He held her while she cried more and more. Her mother came and took her in her arms.

" Beta stop crying.. She would not like if she finds you crying on this very special day. You are stepping into a new life from this day onwards. You are going to be the pillar of that house agar tu hi kamzor pad jayegi to pure ghar ko kon sambhalega? " Her mother explained her while she tried to calm down.

She looked up to her mother and more tears built up in her eyes but she parted herself from her mother and silently nodded while stepping further.

Abhay came and hugged her once again making her cry.

" Abhay please, apna aur sabka khyaal rakhna. " He nodded hearing his elder sister. She cupped his face and placed a kiss on his forehead.

Manisha came with big plate full of rice while making a poker face. Ridhika looked at her but ignored. She fist full of rice and threw it behind as her mother gathered the rice in her saree. (idk how to explain this)

She glanced last time at her father before going and sitting in the car. Darshan stepped inside sitting beside her and told the driver to drive.

Ridhika placed her head on his shoulder. Darshan took her soft, cold and fragile hands into his warm, big and strong ones. He caressed the back of her hand with his thumb. Placing the other arm on her back he made circles on her back to sooth her down.

" I did not want anything else except their love. I did not crave anything else except their love. I did not wished for anything else except them but what did I got in the end? Neither their love as much as I deserved nor them. It always felt like they were only Eshana's and Ishika's Maa-Papa not mine. " She said in her dried voice. Hurt, emptiness and loneliness could be heard from her voice.

" Love, don't think that. I understand how you are feeling but lets just not think about it anymore. Now you have me, my family.  We all are here for you. Right? " He asked her in his most gentle and delicate voice.