Sepration

Gabe woke up from his bed, looking at the ceiling realizing this is his last day of summer.

He didn't worry though. There were 6 more days until he went to school. (5 days off in an apartment and 1 day at the beach) He got up, sighing. Knowing he will fail miserably in high school. "4 years at school?" He said "Ugh... man... Welp, I will at least try to make these last 6 days worth it." It rang to him that the last day would be him and his friends at the beach. (Eric, Zuno, Nolan) He suddenly started to smile. *Bloop!* He raised an eyebrow. "Ok, who is it now?" He looks at his phone. It's his friends. He looks at it and reads, "Hey Gabriel. I know you're tired but we are going to make a raft to visit different worlds. Trust me, I'm not insane. We would have never thought of this if it wasn't for Zuno. Don't tell anyone about this. - Nolan" He didn't think Nolan was crazy, he thought he was Beyond crazy. But he sighed. "Nothing good comes to my friends doesn't it?" Gabe said. He realized he was in his bed for a good 7 minutes now. He got up and was ready to start the day. His mom smiled at him. And said, "Your friends are going to meet up with you on the last day!" Gabe looked at her, and smirked like this was his plan all along. But it wasn't his plan... It was Nolan's. "Oh, and sorry I forgot. Dinner is ready." Gabe looked pale- surprised Did I already miss lunch? Did I sleep for that long? He thought to himself. He wiped that pale expression away and sat down and was ready to eat. *After Dinner* Gabe's mom turned to him and said, "I hope you are ready to say goodbye." Gabe looked at her and replied saying "This place is already set to say goodbye, there's nothing here except food." Gabe's mom looked at him biting her lip in grief as if she didn't want to go. Gabe quickly said "Look I didn't mean to say that... You have been living here almost 20 years, I know it's hard to say goodbye." She hugged him. Quickly letting go. "I don't want you to feel bad for making me feel down, sweetie." Gabe almost shed a tear, going back to his room waiting for the day to end. *4 days later* Gabe immediately rose up from his bed knowing what day it was. He put on his clothes and saw his mom getting ready. She looked at him in surprise and said, "It's not usual for you to get up at this time." Gabe smiled and said "I know, but I can't miss the beach... And my friends." Gabe's mom looked at him, smiling like she was relieved. "I'm glad you miss your friends, overall, they are pretty far away from you. Trust me you will have plenty of fun!"

Nolan screaming, Gabe running. Can you guess where they are? The beach. Their raft is almost ready. Gabe's mom isn't looking, and Gabe was worried. "Are we really going to do this? What if we crash... Or never come back?" Gabe said in worry. Nolan looked at him and smiled "C'mon now, don't be a pussy." Zuno and Eric looked at him, Zuno said in disbelief and said "Are you really gonna bail out on this? I wanna see new worlds too." Eric teaming up with Zuno saying "Yeah it's gonna be fun, trust me." Gabe finally sucked up the courage, but he couldn't suck up the one thing that worried him the most, even if it was in his head. Back at his car looking out at the window he heard something unusual... "These worlds are connected... One by one." Gabe immediately felt a shiver like when someone whispered into his sensitive ear... But this was way worse. He washed it off like it wasn't there, but he can still feel it. It started thundering which made it worse due to no one being there... Not even his mom. Gabe looked up and gasped and even sighed. "Guess we can't explore." As soon as he said that, he saw this monsterish- thing that rose up. It was thundering and raining... Real bad. Nolan Looked up and said "Just... What is that...? This can't be real..." Zuno stepped back a little as if it was going to crash onto him. The floor started rumbling, splitting, "Holy... Holy Shit!" Zuno said "What the hell is happening?!?" Screamed Gabe. But he was alone on the other side. His side was dark. Zuno's, Nolan's and Eric's side was filled with light. Was he really going to be alone? Gabe and Nolan held hands like in a movie where the floor would split and each of them was on the other side. The most powerful wind pushed Gabe and Nolan back. One into the darkness... And 3 into the light.