Phenomanal

Rihanna's Pov
For the first time in my life I realized with all the money in the world I still wouldn't get over Marshall. Its been almost a year without contact. without his touch. I sat in the hair salon with my hair in dark brown curls. I was working on this new song 'Bitch Better Have My Money' and so far it's going like planned, and I have a couple studio hours today so I just wanted to look better than I have in a while.

The TV blared and once the commercials came on I rolled my eyes. "Ay Ri look at that," Nikki my stylist said turning up the volume on the television. "What?"

"Ya boy Em made a new song for the soundtrack of SouthPaw you're so called favorite movie even though it hasn't even come out yet." My eyes drifted and I heard his voice drip from the speaker. Oh God! I had to go see him. This gave me a reason to. For congratulations on his new song.

After my hair appointment I drove up to Marshall's house with a lump in my throat. Why was this so hard? Maybe it was the fact that our run ins never ended good. I blew out air and walked up to the steps. His house was gigantic. Bigger than what I could afford and I was more popular than him at this moment. I wiped hair out of my face and the door opened. Marshall stood there in a Shady XV Hoodie and saggy black jeans. He was so fine. His hair was still the blonde I adored so much, and now you could kind of see his wrinkles. He was getting older, and he was forgetting me. In a way he's kinda lucky. If only he knew how it felt to think about the same person for hours and hours a day. He doesn't have to live with the pain that i'm living with. "Uh hey Marshall I heard that you were finishing up-" He reached for my arm and pulled me close to him, our lips molding with each others.

His hand dropped to my lower back and I felt his tongue lick over my lips. God, I was so helpless in this moment. "Marshall what-" I pulled away and he brought me inside, still kissing me. He shut the door with his foot, and pulled away panting. "What the hell?!" I shouted.I loved it. I loved every thing about the kiss, but he couldn't know that. "Ri i've missed you. I've done you so wrong and I can't even say sorry because my pride is so strong. But what I can do is start making up for it. I know we have't talked in a while, and I know you probably forgot about the good times, but I love you. So with that being said, do you wanna be official?" My mouth was open, jaw dropped to the floor, and my heart pounding faster and faster with every breath. All of this had happened so fast, I literally walked up to his door and then boom we're official. I couldn't say yes to him. It would make me the queen of Thots, no matter how much I liked him. "No. No we can't do this Marshall, I just came to congratulate you on your endeavours, but you took it as me wanting to you know... I shouldn't have came. Bye Marshall." I wanted to cry. Every tear should've just came out in that moment, but it didn't. As a matter of fact, i'm happier now. I feel free. For the first time in a while, I don't have to worry about Marshall or his games. I can just be myself, and myself is actually a pretty decent person when M isn't involved.

----

MARSHALL"S POV_

Today Southpaw came out. I didn't feel like going to the premier so I just went to a movie theatre and watched it there. I was on the part where Billy was about to kill his self after his wife died. It reminded me of my Rihanna encounter. After she left me I wanted to just tear her whole Reputation up in a diss track, but she deserves better than that. She was better than Kim. She gave me a thrill, and she gave me a love that was healthy. I smiled while I watched the movie amongst people who didn't even  know it was me. I looked to my left, where I heard commotion, and saw Leonardo DeCaprio smiling his smile. Guess people just couldn't stay away from me. I looked on the other side of him to see a African American woman smiling brightly. Her hand was entangled in his and it was tatted up, almost like Rihanna's. I looked closer and noticed the  the face. It was her. She was smiling, and when she saw me she smirked almost like she knew I would be here. I made a funny face at her and she repeated it. God I was so in love with her, but she had plans with someone else, guess I couldn't really help that. Fuck Fate.

------A/N_------ 

It's officially over you guys :( my bad for the four month wait, i bet it felt like forever for you guys. They didn't get together but you can pretend like they did. I just wanted to leave you guys with a cliff hanger, my bad lol. Thanks to everyone for supporting this story and showing it love, now go show love to Birdy!! My other story. Or if you're not into that keep checking my profile for my Bryson Tiller fanfiction. It will probably be my fav story when I post it...but I need supporters! Love you guys. Bye!-Blu