The Date

This is dedicated to Stranger_Danger. One of my bestest friends on here. We plan to live in Detroit when we turn eighteen. So thanks for being a friend like all my other Followers.
.....................

Marshall's POV
I spritzed on some cologne and slipped a fifty and twenty in my pocket. We were going to Elwood's Bar and Grill. It's sort of like a karaoke place. Well at least sort of. She waited in front of the bar, and was beautiful. She had on a black sweater dress that slid off her shoulder on one side, and heels. Her red hair was straight and she had a blunt bang and a beanie hat covering some of her hair. "You look gorgeous." I said grabbing her hand and walked into the bar with our hands locked.

"Nice place!" She gloated. I sat us at a table and the smell of sizzling steak and onion filled the room. "Yeah. It's been here for a while." She looked around at the cabin feeling and the red and blue lights. "So. You wanted this date. What do you want to talk about?" I looked at her in curiosity. "Well, tell me about yourself. Your life. Your dreams."

Rihanna's POV.

"I was born in a parish in Barbados called St. Michael. I lived the life of a normal island girl going to Combermere, a top sixth form school. I won numerous beauty pageants and performed Mariah Carey "Hero" in a school talent show. My life changed forever when one of my friends introduced me to Evan Rodgers, a producer from New York who was in Barbados for a vacation with his wife, who is a native. Rodgers arranged for me to go to New York to meet Jay-Z, CEO of Def Jam Records. He heard me sing and knew I was going to be incredibly successful. I was 16 when I was signed to Def Jam. Since then, I've amassed phenomenal success. And my interests.." I waited a while for him to nod. "I like dancing, hanging out with my friends, singing, listening to music, shopping and watching movies.
I love to shop :D" He laughed as we ordered. He ordered extra cheesy lasagna, a Pepsi, and garlic bread. I ordered steak well done, rice, and carrots. With a cold water. "Now your life." I insisted. He laughed a dark smile whipped across his face. "Well my life is kind of deep and long. I'll tell you a little bit." I sighed taking a bite of the steak. It was unbelievably seasoned well and braised in onion. The hot sauce kind of kicked the flavor and the rice made it even better."I was born Marshall Bruce Mathers III on October 17, 1972 in Saint Joseph, Missouri, USA. Im the son of a fifteen-year-old mother at the time of my birth and a father who left six months later and never returned. Spending most of my childhood moving back and forth between Saint Joseph and suburban Detroit, Michigan, i finally settled on the Eastside of Detroit when I was 12.

Formerly studying at Lincoln High School in Warren from 1986 to 1989, I often switched schools every two or three months. It made me difficult to make friends and stay out of trouble. Failing at the 9th grade three times until finally dropping out, i said I wasn't stupid. I said i was not interested in school because all i wanted to do was rap.

I began rapping at the early age of 4 and started pursuing career seriously at the age of 14. That was the time when I began performing rap in the basement of my high school friend's home. At 17, i eventually made a name for myself, Eminem, which was taken from my initials M(arshall) M(athers). Hip-Hop community, used to black rapper, refused the white ...

I , who was at the end found the easiest way to win underground hip-hop society by becoming a battle rapper performing in several clubs and forcing myself on radio shows.

I wasn't immediately accepted by the public, but as time went by i proved myself as a qualified rapper. Getting some offers to join several other rappers to start a group, I joined the New Jacks and then moved to Soul Intent and produced my first recorded single with them in 1995. It was a rapper named Proof who then asked Me to start a new group because he enjoyed working with me, I guess. With our 4 other friends, Proof and me were both in one group named D12." He paused and I shook my head. "Your dad left you six months after you were born?" He seemed to get stone cold. No expression at all. "Yeah. Ever since the day I was six I wondered if I was supposed to be like this..." He said. I interrupted. "Like what?" I ate and he are as well. "I was different. All I wanted to do is listen to music. It didn't matter if it was classical or jazz..but Hip-Hop was my favorite." I laughed.

"I guess your life is long." He lowered his head. "Sorry, I just thought.." I looked at him drinking water through a clear glass and red straw. "No it's ok. I'm looking forward to listening." I grinned as he looked at his watch. "It's almost time to leave. Go ahead and eat. I'll talk." He said pushing my plate closer to me. I picked up my fork and knife chopping prices of steak and eating them. "What's the most me and you would go in a relationship?" I dropped my fork and stared at him. "The furthest I would go is boyfriend and girlfriend, then sex." The words seemed weird coming from me.

"So if I was to ask you right now what would you say?" I sighed. He was really trying. "You don't understand Marshall. I'm not ready for that. We're simply just best friends. Maybe later it'll escalate but just not right now." He placed the twenty on the table with force. "Well, ok. I'm ready to go. Now." He stammered and walked out into the car. We said no words at all. We climbed into the tour bus and he went into his room and fell asleep. Usually he told me goodnight but tonight he slammed the door to the room and it shook tears out of me.