Part Three:Dinner

Rihanna's POV
I wrapped the towel around me and I'm guessing everyone was staying rather than Dawn, Jimmy, and Leslie. The rest of the gigantic family was staying. All in different rooms. The dinner was almost done and I waited patiently in Hai's room. "My dad really likes you." Whitney sat on Hailie's bed playing checkers with Alaina. "You think so? I mean I like him too but I'm not sure if I wanna date him." I folded my arms, and Alaina gave me a weird look. "Why? Usually every girl wants to date a celebrity as yourself." I looked up smelling the barbecue and potato salad, also lemon cake. "It's not that I don't want to make it serious. It's just I'm afraid I'll do something wrong." Hailie slipped into her restroom and hopped into the shower. "Yeah like you'll ever do anything wrong for him. He talks about how good you are like 24/7." Whitney put the checkers up and sat next to me. "Really." I said. Alaina finally spoke and it shocked me. "He tells us how you're always smiling and how he loves the way you sing. He makes you sound like a princess." I blushed a little, and then Nathan barged in. "Come Eat Y'all."

We all ran down the stairs and sat at the huge table. Everyone was sitting down and I sat by Marshall. He started fiddling with my fingers and I elbowed him. "What are you doing?" I said eyeing him. "Trying to grab your fingers silly." I smiled and grabbed his hand. "I love you Ri." He said as they put plates on the table and the pot of chicken and barbecue sauce, the bowl of potato salad, green beans, mash potatoes, lemon cake, and hot fudge molten cake. "This looks good." Whitney said stabbing a piece of cake and bringing it to her plate. "You don't have to eat if you don't want to." He saw my full expression. "Thanks. I think I'll follow you to your room." I said as he laughed. "Let's go now." We got up and Hailie put up the thumbs up sign.

He opened the door for me, and I flopped on the bed. I wanted it so bad. I wanted to make love to him right now more than anything. "Why'd you wanna come in here?" He asked taking off his shirt, revealing his beautiful abs. I gawked and cleared my throat. "No reason special, I just wasn't hungry." He laughed and sat on the bed next to me. "You enjoying it here?" I was actually and that was nothing but the truth. "Yes. It's actually very fun. I just haven't got the best part yet." His eyes shot at me, like I was a criminal holding a blonde by her hair. "What is it?" His voice was very different. Like he had a knot in his throat.

"You." I replied as the back of his hand stroked my cheek. I could hear the girls giggles, and I didn't care. This would be the first time I kissed him. Something no one else had the guts to do. At least not him. He caught a tear and closed his eyes. "We're bout to watch a movie." Nathan laughed. I quickly moved away and coughed. "Yeah I'm coming." Marshall stood to his feet and helped me down.