Status change

When I got to my condo I was super sleepy that I did t even take a shower, I just flopped onto the couch and turned on the tv. E! News was on so I watched it and my eyes would drift every now and then until I heard my stage name. "Rihanna and her ex Chris brown are reconsidering their statuses. Chris who recently got of prison has been talking to the Bahaman pop-princess, Rihanna about dating. More on this dirty scoop next." I grabbed the case of flowers next to me and threw it at the screen in a fit.

This can't be happening. I breath once more, and watch the show. "Rihanna's so called rapper boyfriend Eminem won't be so happy to hear that his main chick is seeing Chris Breezy once more. We talked to Chris earlier and here us the footage:" Chris sat on a stool with the reporter and he was smiling from ear to ear. "Yea, me and Ri have been keeping our status hidden from the public for a whole now, but I feel if you love someone why not let the world know and that's what I'm doing."

It was his idea? Why though? What the hell have I've ever done to him? Was it the 'real' breakup and this is his way of getting back at me? Plus, I'm not even dating Marshall so my career is dying down because of this. I scream in my pillow and turn the tv off. I hate this so much I really do. I don't even see the purpose in this crap.

I pace back and forth,biting my knuckles and letting tears fall from my tired eyes. I feel the warm liquid fall on my knuckles and I wince. This is real. This is...real! My body goes numb and I walk carefully up the stairs. I don't feel like using my elevator tonight. I'll talk to Marshall tomorrow and maybe I'll feel better again, if that's even possible.