Good And Evil(Eminem/Rihanna)

Marshall's POV

Rihanna sat next to me humming the lyrics to a The Monster. I looked out of the tour bus window glaring at the walls of trees. "Marshall?.." Her voice was nearly a whisper. I whipped my head around quick to see her crying. "What's up shawty?" She shook her head as I sat next to her and slung my arm around her left shoulder. "It's just...I've been thinking of all the good times I had with Chris." I rolled my eyes, moving my hand. "Well, that is nothing to cry about. You still got me." I told her the truth. Something so many people took advantage of.

"I guess so. And right now you're my best friend." I stood up and grabbed her hand. "I won't ever hurt you." I pulled her closer and hugged her tightly. We were very best friends. But somewhere in my heart I loved her like a sister. She kind of reminds me of Proof. He was always funny, and he was my best friend. Well before he died. "I was just joking." She whispered softly in my ear. "What?" I pulled back looking at her grin with red stuff on her hands. "Come here." She said sarcastically running after me. She chased after me through the tour bus. "Marsha-" I hid quietly behind the door. She looked everywhere. Then behind the door. "Gotcha!" She rubbed the red stuff all up my white shirt that was thin.

Even though the red stuff was completely off her hands, she held her hands on my pack and moved it up a little. I grabbed her hand pushing it up and she looked up at me. "Do you like that?" I wide eyed. "You wouldn't believe how good that feels." I said as she laughed. "Do I keep doing it. Or should i stop?" Her red hair was so bright and her light brown eyes kind of drugged me. "No! Don't stop. Bring it to the next level." She grinned pulling her hand down to the area right around my belt. "I can't. You're like my brother." She stepped away laughing. I nodded as she climbed back into her seat and glared at me for a while. "Well. We probably will be in Detroit tomorrow. Maybe I can get a tour." I looked at her smiling. That's all I could do. "I'll give you more than tour. I'll give you the best night of your life." We both roared with laughter. "Is that a yes?" I nodded and went back to writing. About her.

Rihanna you're beautiful to me. You're eyes are always sparkling. Your hair is so bright. It leads me to the light. In your heart. Girl you ripped my brick wall apart.

It was the corniest thing I ever wrote and honestly I didn't know what the hell I was doing. I crumbled up the paper, and threw it in the trash. Well close to it. We all paused as she looked up and I looked at her. She tapped her fingers on the table. Excited. I went for the power but she slid under me grabbing it. "Damn!" I said as she unraveled it and went back to her seat. I covered my face in between my hands. She read it and her face lit up, and she shoved it into her pocket. "I love you too Marshall." I looked up and smiled. "Can I kiss you?" She frowned and I quickly changed it. "On the cheek?" she nodded sitting next to me.

I faintly wet my lips and pressed it against her face. I almost started to suck her skin, it was soft and angelic. She breathed softly. "Marshall." She whispered as I sucked a little part of her cheek. "Yeah." I muttered but I still bussed her cheek. "How do you do that?" She out her soft hand on my neck. "What?" I held her hand on my throat. "How do you kiss me so soft. So.. So...Magical?" I felt her wrap her hand around my neck and then rubbed the back of my neck? "I don't want to kiss you roughly." I smart allied her. "Stop." She said pulling me away. "What did I do?" I asked looking at her red and wet cheek. "I thought you liked it." I said as she wiped her cheek. "That's the problem. I liked it." I sighed. I knew she liked me, she just wanted to be friends. And to be honest I think that was the best thing for us to do.