You help him out after battle

Erdrick was outside battling some slimes, you watched him from the sidelines cheering him on. You didn't have a sword that was hidden in a cave or that has special powers, you were just well.. you. You didn't mind have any powers or ability's but you were alright with that.

"Go Erdrick!" You yelled out.

The hero smiled back at you now attacking the slime and disappearing. You ran up to him to give the hero a hug, "You did such an amazing job Erdrick!" You said happily. "Thanks Y/N!" Erdrick responds. You stop hugging him but to only notice a little dirt on his face.

"Y/N? Is everything alrigh-" The hero was interrupted by you putting your thumb on your boyfriend's cheek, smearing it away.

"You got something on your face Erdrick.." you whispered, the dirt off of his face. Erdrick's heart started to beat, his cheeks heating up now blushing from the movement you just made.

"I.." Erdrick replies now lost for words.

"Thank you Y/N!" The hero adds now kissing you, pressing his lips onto yours.

Your eyes widen, surprised from the sudden kiss that Erdrick gave you. You kiss him back in return, wrapping your arms around his neck. Then you pull away from the kiss, now looking into his brown eyes.

"Of course Erdrick!" You replied, chuckling softly.

"How did I get an amazing girlfriend like you
Y/N?" Erdrick says now picking you up and spinning you around. Happy that you have someone like Erdrick, that he will always be by your side forever and ever.