New years kiss

It was New Year's Eve at Selena's house, you and Erdrick were already there for a couple of hours until the countdown started to start.

10..

9..

You were running around finding Erdrick, hoping to get a new years kiss from him.

But little did you know, he was looking for you as well.

"Erdrick!!" You called out.

8..

You stopped to catch your breath until a certain someone tapped your shoulder.

"Y/N!!" Erdrick says with a smile on his face.

You smiled at your boyfriend who was there just in time.

"There you are! I was looking for you!!" You replied back to him.

7..

"It's almost time!" Erdrick says now holding your hand.

"It is, my love!" You add, now feeling his soft hands on yours.

6..

5..

"Y/N, you make me so happy. Let's make 2024 our best year ever together!" The hero says to you, now smiling at you.

"I couldn't agree more with you Erdrick!"

4..

3..

"I love you Y/N! Happy new year" Erdrick said.

"I love you too Erdrick, happy new year to you too as well!"

2..

1!!

Erdrick leans in as he kisses you, his lips on yours. You felt his soft lips on yours, you kiss him back. Now wrapping your arms around his neck, Erdrick pulls you close as he holds you by your waist. Enjoying the new year together with your boyfriend, hoping new possibilities and things will happen. But you were even more happy to spend the new year with your hero.

You were even more happier to jump into the new year with Erdrick and you couldn't even be more happier.