He likes your smile

I chose this picture of Taylor Swift to represent the story! :) 4K photo credits: 4k_taylorr on Twitter.
_____________________________

You never liked your smile.. because of how big it is and you had braces on, you expected them to be taken off next month. But you didn't want anyone to see your smile because you were insecure and that you had braces on.

But that all changes today.

You were at the beach all by yourself.. well not entirely by yourself because you were waiting for Erdrick. He messaged you that he will be here in 5 minutes but it's been 10 minutes, was he late for your own date with him? There's no way he could be late.

You parked your car as you locked it with the car keys, you stepped out of the vehicle as you make your way to the beach. You stepped onto the hot sand that touched your feet, the summer air blew across you. You loved the beach, it was one of your comfort places to go whenever you need some space or just to walk around. But this time it was different, it was your first date with Erdrick. He asked you out 2 weeks ago at a party at Este's house, you have never been out on a date in over 2 years. So you were pretty nervous about it but luckily, Selena and Este helped you by getting ready in a beautiful outfit and makeup that you bought.

You were looking for a spot to sit down on, after a couple of minutes finding a spot you found one. You placed the blanket onto the sand as you put the picnic basket on, then you took off your sandals and put them aside you. Then you sat down on the blanket, letting the wind blow across your face. Letting all of your problems just.. go away.

Erdrick just got out of the mini market, getting some drinks for you and him. He saw your car, he knew that you were here. He was wearing a blue jacket underneath it was a white shirt and he was wearing blue jeans, completing it with casual blue sandals. While you were wearing a white shirt with blue jeaned shorts, a light blue bracelet and black sunglasses that rested on top of your head. Erdrick didn't see your outfit yet but you knew that he would like it.

The hero made his way to the beach, he saw you from a mile away sitting there all by yourself. He smiled at the thought of you being here with him, he was so glad that he asked you out 2 weeks ago. Erdrick walked towards the beach as he felt the sand all over his feet, now walking towards you. You look up at him as you stood up, "Hi Erdrick!" You spoke.

Erdrick smiled at you, he was so happy to see you again. But then he blushed once he saw you in your beautiful outfit, he looked at you from head to toe. How she is so beautiful? God she's so pretty.. Erdrick thought. "Hey Y/N! You look gorgeous in that outfit by the way" the hero complements you. Your cheeks start heating up from the complement that Erdrick gave you, you smile a little as you chuckle. "Thank you Erdrick! I appreciate it!" You respond back to him.

"Have a seat!" You added, signaling that he can sit next to you.

Erdrick walks towards you as he placed the bottles of soda on the picnic blanket, he sat down right next to you and seeing you in your outfit, he always liked you. Ever since you two met, you were unstoppable together. Fighting against monsters together, Erdrick taking you to many places around his hometown and even.. well.. you fallen asleep on his shoulder once. You were very tired on that day so.. it was understandable that you have fallen asleep on his shoulder.

"You look great in your outfit, Erdrick!" You told him, the hero thanked you and you opened the flaps of the picnic basket. Getting the sandwiches out and handing one to Erdrick, "here you go Erdrick! I made these myself yesterday" You added with a smile, taking off the wrapper and putting it inside the basket. "Thanks Y/N! I appreciate it!" The hero replies now taking a bite of the sandwich and eating it.