Halloween night

It was Halloween night, everyone was trick or treating, having fun at pumpkin patches and watching Halloween movies. Of course, you were in your apartment watching some Halloween movies with your boyfriend. Trick or treaters stopped by to get some candy hours ago but, there wasn't anymore around this time. Este and Selena were doing their own things, but you didn't mind that they were doing their own things tonight.

It was 11:00 PM, you and Erdrick decided to watch some Halloween movies together in your room. Eating popcorn and having a good laugh together, you layed your head onto his shoulder. His arm wrapped around your neck. "You know Erdrick.. I like spending time with you! Especially on today on all nights" You said with a smile on your face.

Erdrick chuckles as he pauses the TV with the remote, then he looks at you. Putting a strain of hair behind your ear, smiling at you. "I like spending time with you too Y/N! Today has been so much fun! I'm so glad that I get to spend Halloween with you, my love!" The hero responds, you blush as you smile at him. Putting your hand on his cheek, creasing it. Feeling how soft it is, "I feel the same way Erdrick!" You added, now leaning towards him and kissing him. Pressing your lips onto his.

The hero's eyes widen as he felt your lips crashed on his, his cheeks turned into a light tint of red as he kisses you back in return. Kissing you back, pressing his lips on yours, you pulled away as you stopped. Catching your breath, "Erdrick.." You say. The hero smiles at you, "Y/N.." "That felt.. nice!" You added with a small giggle, Erdrick watched you smile and had a small laugh. God he loved you very much, "Shall we.. continue the movie?" You continued, now grabbing the remote. Erdrick nods "Sure! Let's continue, my love!" You smile once you heard Erdrick calling you "my love" it made you feel happy and loved.

You and Erdrick ended off Halloween night by spending time with each other, just watching movies together and that's all you wanted.