Part One

Part One

I ran through the town, my feet ached as I ran, stupid idea wearing heels for the day. "Help!" I screamed as I turned round the corner that's when I run into a hard chest. I looked up and was met with chocolate brown eyes, "Help me?" I said turning to see the vampire who had been chasing me. "Get behind me" he said pushing me behind him. "Let me at the girl Kol!" the vampire hissed. "Not a chance in hell Damon!" Kol said "Let me at her! She's my kill!" Damon hissed showing his teeth. Kol turned to me, "Vampires these days, they're so arrogant" he said, I just looked at him and noticed he was different. He turned back to Damon who had disappeared. I heard someone breathe behind me. "Please don't, I don't want to die!" I sobbed as tears ran down my face, I closed my eyes and heard a crash; I turned round to find Kol had Damon in a head lock and Damon was hitting Kol against the wall. "Run and don't look back" Kol said. But I couldn't move, "Run, now!" Kol screamed at me, I did what I was told and ran. I ran to the Grill to find Alaric. "Jaz are you okay?" I heard Jeremy say behind me. I turned round and hugged him. "Hey what's wrong? What's happened?" he said holding me tightly. "There was this vampire, he chased me, he wants to kill me, but I got away" I panted as I cried on his chest. Jeremy rocked me slightly to calm me down, "How did you get away?" he whispered. "I ran into a guy and he's distracting him" I said, he looked at me. "Let's get you home" Jeremy said. I shook my head, "Jaz, we need to get out of here before that vampire comes back" Jeremy said. I looked behind Jeremy to find the vampire who chased me. "Jer it's him, he's the vampire who wants me dead" I said backing away from Jeremy. He turned round to look at him, "Right take this and run home, now Jaz" Jeremy said handing me his bracelet. I slipped it into my pocket and ran out of the Grill only to run into someone again. I looked up to find Kol, "Hello again" he said, I just smiled. "Are you okay?" he asked me. "He's in there and my best friend told me to run, so I'm running" I said. "Good idea, go home and stay there" he said running into the Grill. I took my heels off and ran as fast as I could.

I woke up the next day still in my clothes I was wearing yesterday. I sat up and gently walked down the stairs to find Alaric and Jeremy talking. "Morning little sister" Alaric said I smiled and sat next to Jeremy. "Oh here's your bracelet back, why did you give it to me?" I said placing his bracelet in his palm. "It contains this herb called vervain, if you have it on you on in you vampires can't compel you" Alaric said, I looked at Jeremy then Alaric, "How many vampires are there in this town?" I asked.

I walked about town, playing with Jeremy's bracelet; he didn't want me to get compelled by any of the vampires around this little town. "It's good to see you're still alive" I heard someone say. I looked round to find Kol, he leant against a tree; "No thanks to Damon Salvatore" I said crossing my arms. He stood up straight, "You know who he is?" Kol said walking over to me. I nodded my head, "My brother is Alaric Saltzman and Jeremy Gilbert is my best friend" I said looking up at him, he frowned a little, "And they told me who's a vampire, who's a witch and who's a hybrid" I continued. "Okay, that makes sense, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Kol Mikaelson" he said "I know who you are Kol, you're one of the Originals" I said, "Hmm, they really did give you a spiritual lesson didn't they?" Kol said. "Yep, oh and also before you go asking around, my name's Jaz Saltzman" I said walking away from him but my path was blocked by him. "How did you do that?" I gasped, "I'm a vampire, I'll give you a Vampire 101 if you spend the day with me, I'll tell you all the ways there is to kill vampires, hybrids, you name it" Kol said, his British accent killed me, it was hard not to say "Okay you're on, but a few ground rules, don't compel me, it won't work" I said holding up my wrist to show him the bracelet, "And two, don't kill me or I'll come back and haunt your sorry ass" I smiled. Kol chuckled, "Deal" he said holding out his hand, I shook his hand and he kissed the back of my hand.

Comment :)

Vote :)

Follow :)