Part Three

Part Three

I woke up to a noise downstairs, I looked next to me and found Kol was sitting on the edge of his bed. “Kol?” I whispered, “Hey darling” he said turning round. I sat up and wrapped the sheet around myself. “There’s a noise downstairs” I said, “It’s just Rebekah, don’t worry about her, I’ll deal with her if she dares to touch you” he said as I stood up and scanned the room for my clothes. “I better get back to Ric, after last night he’s given me a curfew” I said pulling my clothes back on. “Do you want me to walk you back?” Kol asked “Erm… I don’t think it’s a good idea” I said pulling my top over my head. “You’re ashamed of me; you’re scared that your brother will…” “Alaric’s a vampire hunter Kol, I don’t want him to kill you because you had sex with me, he’s an over protective big brother” I said, just as I turned to face him he back me against a wall. “Kol” I panted, feeling terrified of him as dark veins creeped under his eyes. He looked down at me as his face went back to normal. “I-I’m s-so-sorry” Kol said backing away from me. I grabbed my heels and walked to his door, I turned to see he had his back to me; I sighed and opened the door.

Later that night I lay on the sofa reading a book. I sighed and looked around the livingroom, I was home alone. Alaric was having a go at Damon, Jeremy was at work and Elena was God knows where. I went to the kitchen to make myself a sandwich when I heard the doorbell. I sighed again and made my way to the door. I opened it to come face to face with Kol. “Kol” I said smiling lightly. “I just wanted to say sorry for earlier, I was bang out of order” he said. I looked him in the eyes and found he was hurting for hurting me. “Apology accepted” I said giving him a hug. He hugged me back tighter, “Do you want to come inside?” I asked him pulling away from our embrace. He nodded, “I’d love to” he said nodding his head.

We lay on the sofa talking peacefully until I heard the door slam, it made both me and Kol look around to find Jeremy standing here looking shocked. “You invited him in” he said to me angrily. I looked at Jeremy then at Kol then back to Jeremy. “He’s cool Jeremy, he’s given me a Vampire 101, unlike you and my so called brother” I said standing up and headed to my room. “Jaz he’s trouble, you have to stay away from him!” I heard Jeremy shout after me. “I’m not a little girl Jer, I’m old enough to make my own choices in life” I shouted back at him. “Jaz get down here!” I heard Jeremy shout as I slammed my bedroom door, moments later I heard a light knock on my door. I sighed and opened the door to Kol. “I wanted to make sure you were okay” he said pulling me into a hug, “I just wish people didn’t hate you” I muttered into his chest as he kissed the top of my head. “I know darling, but you can’t help how people feel towards you” he said stroking my back lightly. I looked up at him as he looked down at me. “I wanna do something that’ll make me forget everything” I said. “And what is that love?” Kol smiled; that devilish yet sexy smile. I smiled back as I leant in closer to him and kissed him gently. He kissed me back without hesitation, pushing me against my door and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I pulled his jacket off his shoulders before pulling his top over his head. I ran my fingers down his chest as he looked at me; I looked up at him, meeting his eyes. “I…” I started before he pressed his lips to mine. His tongue brushed my bottom lip before I let him have full access to dance with my tongue and explore my mouth, he let me brush my tongue across his sharp teeth. His hands ran up my top before he pulled away from me and pulled it over my head. “Kol” I breathed as his hands ran up my legs, before he pressed his lips against mine again. He held onto me as he carried me to my bed where he kissed down my neck to my stomach as he pulled my jeans down, he kissed my legs and back up again meeting my eyes. “What?” I asked sounding concerned, he shook his head. “Nothing, you’ve just got really nice eyes” he whispered as he started kissing me again. I melted into him as I undid his jeans and pulled them down along with his boxers as he pulled my knickers down and unhooked my bra. I moaned in pleasure as he entered me and began thrusting in and out of me. He started off gently and got faster and harder everytime he move. I moaned even more as he kissed my neck, I could feel his fangs brush my neck as he continued to kiss my weakest spot. “Jaz I can hear your blood rushing through your body” he whispered in my ear. “Then bite me, we did make a deal, you feed on me and stop killing people” I said holding onto Kol’s waist as he continued to pleasure me and himself. I felt him break the skin on my neck. “Oh Kol” I half moaned in pleasure half moaned in pain.

Kol fell next to as we both breathed heavily. I looked at him to see he had his eyes closed. I lay on my side and gently ran my finger down his chest, to his torso. I gently ran my finger down his length and back up again. “Stop making me hard” I heard him mutter as he opened his eyes again. I looked into those gorgeous dark chocolate brown eyes. “Well I can’t help it if you turn me on, can I?” I whispered as I ran my finger back up his torso and placed my hand on his chest. He bit his wrist and held it in front of my face before I drank from him. I pulled away and looked at him. I draped my leg over his waist and rested my head on his shoulder and curled up to him. “Stay with me tonight?” I asked as his grip around me grew tighter. “I won’t leave you” he whispered in my ear as he draped the cover over us.

Comment :)

Vote :)

Follow :)