Part Nineteen

Part Nineteen

“What are we going to do with Ric?” I asked Kol as we headed downstairs. “Erm I don’t know” he said as we saw Alaric lying on the livingroom floor. I looked at Elijah who looked like death itself. “So he lives” Kol chuckled as I sat down next to Crissi. “I can’t believe he’s taking this badly, I mean come on he’s friends with Damon fricking Salvatore” I said. Kol looked at me, “You’re his sister though” he said. I scoffed “Yeah you were there Kol, I’m not his sister any more” I said. “No matter what, you’re still blood” Klaus said as he kicked Ric’s body out of the way. “We better got moving before he wakes up and starts to try and kill us again” Kol said pulling me to my feet. Just as I stood up I heard a groan come from Ric.  I looked at Kol who stood in front of me. “Where were we before Klaus killed me?” he chuckled. He was still the evil him. He lunged for Kol and pinned him to the wall. “Ric leave him alone!” I screamed as I jumped on his back. “Why should I?” he shouted as he threw me across the room and stood over me. I sped up and stood next to Kol and Crissi. “Right I’ve had it!” Klaus shouted as he ran over to Ric and stood next to me. “Give me my ring back Klaus!” Ric demanded as he walked over to us. I showed my fangs, I was getting use to showing them now, “Oh look at that, my little sister has fangs” he chuckled as he pinned Kol to the wall again. I stood inbetween them and felt a pain pierce through my chest. I looked down to see Ric had staked me, “You missed my heart, call yourself a vampire hunter?” I chuckled as I pulled it out of my chest and threw the stake on the floor. I looked down at where Ric had staked me, I hid the fact it hurt liked mad. “I’ve had it with you and the fact you think I’m not your sister anymore Ric” I said as I pushed Ric across the room.

***

A few months had passed and it was Ric’s funeral. I stood next to Jeremy and Elena as Meredith stood on the other side of Elena. “I can’t believe Ester would do that to him” I said cuddling up to Jeremy. “She wanted another Original vampire, vampire hunter” Elena said to me as Jeremy hugged me. Everyone was throwing dirt into his grave and when it came to my turn I couldn’t, because I was still trying to keep my emotions under control. Jeremy threw it two handfuls of dirt. I noticed Kol watching from the trees at the end of the cemetery.

When the funeral finished Jeremy walked me over to Kol, “We’re packing up Alaric’s things and you are invited back into the house, he was just upset he lost his sister again” Jeremy said, “But I’ve lost my brother” I said as we reached Kol. “I know and I’m so sorry, but you still have me” Jeremy said hugging me. “I need a drink and not Bourbon” I said moving over to Kol’s car. I sat in the passage seat and pulled out my thermos before standing up and going over to Kol and Jeremy. “Want some?” I asked Kol, “If you’re offering” he chuckled as I handed him my thermos. He handed it back to me and smiled before looking at Jeremy and continuing their conversation. “So Elena’s a vampire now, just because my mother tied Alaric’s to hers?” Kol asked Jeremy. “Yeah, it’s messed up” Jeremy said. “She seems to be coping” I said, “She’s sired to Damon, she does everything he says” Jeremy said looking at me, “Well we don’t have that problem” Kol said. Jeremy looked at me, “How are you coping? Have you got everything under control?” he asked me, I nodded as I drank from my thermos, “That’s good” Jeremy smiled.

Follow :)

Comment :)

Vote :)