Part Seventeen

Part Seventeen

We got back to New Orleans and Klaus was in the middle of compelling a couple of guys into giving us a mansion to hide in for the night. I stood next to Kol with my head resting on his shoulder. His arm was around my waist as were mine around his. He rested his chin on my head as he and Elijah spoke. “You never knew she was still alive?” Elijah said, “Nope, Rebekah turned her and she never said anything to me, I’ve moved on and she can go to hell” Kol said. “Right we’ve got finest fore closure in town” Nik said, “As always” I heard Crissi say, “Crissi can you look after Jaz while I help Elijah and Nik with all the bags?” I heard Kol say. “Yeah of course, we still need to get acquainted properly” she said as Kol let go of me. “You’ll be okay with her, she’s about four months older than you being a vampire; she’ll give you a few tips” Elijah said. I looked at Crissi who was looking at me, “I can see why Kol took a shine to you, you’re quiet and weak; I bet you let him take charge in your relationship?” she said “Actually, I’m the opposite, I’m still trying to get use to the fact my scenes are heightened, I feel like I’m on crack” I sighed. “You’ve done drugs?” Crissi asked. “No, it’s a metaphor” I said as I looked at all the lights. “You’ll get the hang of it, it took me long enough to get use to the fact I have vampire hearing, sight, smell and taste” Crissi said “Not to mention speed” I chuckled. “Oh so you’ve used that have you?” Crissi asked me. I nodded, “Yeah urm last night with Kol when we were still in our hotel room” I said feeling a little embarrassed. “Oh vampire sex is the best, Elijah may come across as a gentleman, but when he’s in the bedroom with me ooft!” she said winking. I chuckled, “Kol’s like this crazed horny teenager who well use to drink my blood while we were yahno” I chuckled, “I get yah, yeah Elijah use to bite me when he was inside me, when I was human” Crissi said, “I think the boys have picked their rooms” she added as she linked her arm through mine as we walked up to the house.

I found Kol lying on a bed looking at the ceiling. “Hey” I said leaning against the doorframe, “Hey darling, lay next to me” he smiled looking at me. I did what I was told and lay next to him after closing the door. Kol moved his body on top of me and looked down at me. “I feel like Rebekah might be right Kol, I’m not cut out to be a vampire” I sighed. “I love you no matter what you are, human, vampire, werewolf, witch or hybrid” he said brushing his lips over mine. I never said anything; I just enjoyed Kol’s warm breath gently blowing in my face and the feel of his hands slowly running up my shirt. “Kol…” I sighed, I didn’t get a reply from him; instead he just looked at me before kissing me passionately. I kissed him back with no hesitation; he started to undo my shirt. I moved my hands from his neck to his shirt and started to unbutton it. I pulled his shirt over his shoulders and ran my hands down to battle with his belt. He pulled away from me and pulled my skirt down along with my heels. Kol lay next to me and took his jeans and trainers off before pulling me on top of him; he kissed my neck as I started to run my hand down his boxers. He moaned into my neck as he held me tighter, I felt him starting to get hard under my touch. Kol pinned me to the bed and looked at me, “That’s it missy I want you now” he chuckled as he ripped my bra and knickers off. I ripped his boxers off and felt him push himself into me, since becoming a vampire everything was heightened even the thought and feel of Kol inside of me. I moaned as he started to thrust in and out of me. I wanted to say the words we always said to eachother other, but we’d never said them during sex. “Kol… I…I lo…love y…you” I moaned as I closed my eyes tighter. Kol breathed into my neck, “I lo…love you…too Da…darling” he moaned into my ear. I dug my nails into his shoulders, Kol moaned as his grip around me grew tighter.

Kol lay next to me as our breathing heaved. I looked at him to see his eyes were closed, they were always closed after having sex; it was like he was trying to either keep memory or get his breath back. “Stop looking at me” he chuckled, “Why? I love looking at you” I chuckled as I curled up to him, he opened his eyes and looked at me “I love you, you’re everything I want” he whispered to me. “I love you too” I whispered as I stroked his cheek. “You’re more than just my girlfriend, you’re my best friend… well you’re my only best friend” he chuckled. “I’m sure if your siblings thought more of you they’d be your friends’ aswell as your family” I said running my fingertips gently over his chest. His chest hair was fun to play with aswell as his hair. I heard Kol scoff “Yeah right, Nik sees me as his little brother as does Elijah and Rebekah sees me as one of her older brother” he said, I sat on top of him and looked down at him, “They care about you just as much as you care about them Kol, they may not show it but they love you just as you love them” I said. He held my hips and riled his head back before sighing, “You’re right, they’re the only family I have left but you have to remember you’re part of my family too now” he said. I looked at him, “Meaning?” I asked, “You’re my girlfriend and I know I want to be with you for a long time, you’ve awaken feelings I thought had died when I got turned, you… eh it doesn’t matter, just kiss me” Kol chuckled sitting up and kissed me gently. I kissed him back as I felt him getting hard again; he pulled me closer to his body and I felt him enter me again. I moaned into his mouth as he gently rocked me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him harder as he pushed himself deeper into me. I broke away from and moaned his name out as he kissed my neck. I looked up to the ceiling and closed my eyes as Kol hit my weakest spot.

Follow :)

Vote :)

Comment :)