Part Nine

Part Nine

I woke up at about 5am to a noise downstairs. I sat up and listened, it wasn’t Alaric, he was at Meredith’s, Elena was with the Salvatore’s and Jeremy was snoring from across the landing. I pulled my duvet off, grabbed my hairbrush and creped down the stairs. I saw a tall figure sitting at the dinning table. “Don’t bother Jaz, it’s just me” it was Kol. I sighed and walked up to him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and placed a kiss on his head. “I’ve done something stupid Jaz and you’re gonna hate me” Kol whispered. “Baby whatever you’ve done, it’s in your nature and I can’t control your life, I can try and change you but I know I can’t” I said sitting on his lap. He avoided eye contact with me. “Kol…” I whispered, but he kept his eyes on my feet. I pulled his head up and he looked at me. “I… I killed someone” he muttered. I looked at him; I could tell he could see I was disappointed. “You hate me now” he whispered, I shook my head, “No I don’t… I’m just… why didn’t you come to me?” I said “I didn’t want to hurt you” he said stroking my cheek. I didn’t know what to say. “Elijah got me angry and when I’m angry, that’s it, all I wanna do after I get angry is go on a killing spree” Kol said. “I know, you told me about the time you killed an entire village” I sighed rubbing my forehead and yawned. “You’re still tired” Kol said picking me up off his lap and in a flash I was upstairs with him placing me on my bed. He threw my duvet over me and sat on my bed. “Kol…” I whispered. “Shh… just go back to sleep, I’ll be here in the morning” he said. “Hold me?” I whispered placing my hand on his neck. He nodded and lay down next to me. I placed my head on his chest and drifted back to sleep.

I woke up to someone moving me, “Kol?” I whispered rubbing my eyes sleepily. “I’m here” Kol said next to me, I sat up to see him sitting on the edge of my bed. “What’s the time?” I asked him, “About half seven” he said standing up and looked out my bedroom window. I stood up and walked over to him, I linked my fingers with his. He just looked down at our entwined fingers. “Jaz…” “Don’t say anything Kol, you don’t have to say anything” I said interrupting him while I rested my head on his shoulder and looked out my window. “But I have to get this off my chest… I didn’t mean to kill her and then torch her house down” Kol mumbled. I stood up straight. “Kol Mikaelson… you’re a vampire, I understand that, but you’re also my boyfriend… and I…” I said trailing off. “You what darling? Love me?” Kol said, I sighed and nodded my head. He sighed and pulled me into a hug, “I love you too… and I understand if you can’t ‘I love you’” Kol said. I pulled away from him and looked into his eyes; I breathed in and went for it. “I love you Kol” I whispered, he looked abit shocked, “Kol…?” I whispered, “No one’s told me they love me in over five hundred years” he whispered. “Oh Kol” I said hugging him tightly. “The last thing she said to me was ‘you’re a crazy, impulsive, reckless idiot’ and I never saw her again” he whispered. I pulled away from him and looked at him. “Kol look at me” I whispered, he hesitated for a moment before he made direct eye contact with me. “I think you’re sweet, caring, a little controlling, but that’s what makes you perfect to me” I said holding his neck. He gave a light chuckle “‘A little controlling’?” he said holding my waist. “Sexually… yes… relationship wise… nope, you let make my own decisions and that’s another reason why I love you” I said pulling his head down and kissed him gently. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me abit harder. I heard a knock on my door as it flung open. Kol pulled away from me and sped off. “What do you want Elena?” I asked as I hit my head against the wall before opening my wardrobe and pulled out a dress. “Did he spend the night?” she snapped. I sighed “No he didn’t, he woke me up at 5am because he needed to talk to me” I said pushing past her to get to the bathroom. “Now I’m off for a shower, can we talk about this later?” I said closing the door. “Fine!” Elena called running down the stairs.

Follow :)

Vote :)

Comment :)