Part Twelve

Part Twelve

I woke up the morning Kol and I were leaving, in his bed, I turned onto my back and looked up at the ceiling before noticing Kol was still sleeping next to me. I gently pulled myself out of bed and flung his shirt over my shoulders and quietly padded down the stairs as I came face to face with Elijah. "Good morning Jaz" he smiled, "Elijah" I nodded. "Is Kol still asleep?" he asked me, I nodded before speaking, "I was just admiring the mansion" I said folding my arms tighter over my body. "He seems smitten about you" Elijah said as a girl came up the stairs. "He loves me and I love him, is that a crime, to fall for someone?" I said as the girl stood next to Elijah. "Of course it's not a crime, Elijah and I are in love, but mind you I'm a vampire, not a human" she said. I looked at her, "But you were human before you got Elijah to turn you into a vampire, Kol told me" I said as I heard movement behind me, I jolted round to see Kol standing behind me, in just his boxers. "Morning" he smiled wrapping his arm around my waist "Morning" I smiled back at him as he kissed my forehead before looking at Elijah. "Elijah what have you been saying to my girl?" Kol said "Nothing that she doesn't already know" Elijah said as his girl dragged him upstairs. "Don't worry about him and Crissi, they act tough but they're actually soft at heart" Kol said looking down at me. I smiled "I better have a shower before heading home to finish packing" I said ruffling his hair.

I ruffled the towel over my head as I entered Kol's bedroom to see him packing. I stood and watched him. "Where do you want to go to first?" he asked me, "Erm... I don't know, where do you want to go?" I asked him as I sat on his bed. He sighed and sat next to me, "Well there's Colorado, New Orleans..." "I like the sound of New Orleans" I said interrupting him. Kol just looked at me and smiled, "New Orleans it is then" he said. I stood up and went over to his dresser and picked up a pocket knife. "What are you doing?" Kol asked me. I covered the blade with my left hand "Well I have to go home and finish packing, and you haven't had breakfast yet..." I said groaning as I cut my palm and watched as my blood dripped into the glass on his dresser. "What will Ric say when he sees your hand all bandaged up?" he asked me as he came over to me and took the knife out of my hand. "Don't know, I'll think of something" I said just as he cut his wrist. "Kol I can't keep drinking your blood when I offer you mine" I said wincing at my hand. "Drink it, I don't want Ric thinking I'm only with you for your blood" Kol said. I sighed and nodded, feeling no energy to argue with him. He pulled me into his body and faced me the way he was looking before placing his wrist in front of my face. I could see the cut was already beginning to heal; I started to drink his blood as he held me from behind. I pulled away from him and looked at my hand, it was beginning to heal. "I better get going, Ric's meant to be making me a 'farewell/good luck' breakfast" I said grabbing my cardigan that hung on the foot of Kol's bed. "I'll see you when I see you then" I said kissing his cheek before walking out of his room and walked down the stairs.

"Hey I'm back, sorry I spent the night with Kol" I said as I opened the door and stepped in to see Damon and Ric talking in the kitchen. "Thought you did, you still have some packing to do" Ric said handing me a cup of coffee. "I know, I know, Kol kept asking where I wanted to go first before I fell asleep" I said lying through my teeth as I took a sip. "I'll go and finish packing then hopefully when I come back down I can have my breakfast" I said walking up the stairs. I got to my room to see my messy packing, clothes half out of my suitcases and half still in my closet. I put my cup of coffee on my dresser and got stuck in at finishing packing. I folded and neatly packed my tops, jeans and skirts in one suitcase and noticed I had room left. I stuffed some socks and underwear in to it and shut it closed. I folded my dresses and packed them neatly in my other suitcase along with my hair dryer and straightners, I got my shoes and make up in aswell and closed it aswell. I looked around my room to see if I was missing anything. I double checked I had my passport and had enough money in my purse. I grabbed my now empty cup of coffee and walked downstairs to see Damon and Elena kissing. "Erm... Elena?" I said, she jolted round and looked at me with guilt in her eyes. "Erm... where's Ric?" I asked her. "Erm... I don't know" she said as Damon walked out of the house.

Follow :)

Vote :)

Comment :)