SVT - Wonwoo x Mingyu - Mad World

Mentions: The Purge, strangers, the word 'kitten' is used a couple times, power bottom Wonwoo, soft top Mingyu, choking (I didn't include the entire purge announcement for copyright reasons, I don't own any of that. Just saving my ass just in case)

—••—

'This is not a test. This is your emergency broadcast system announcing the commencement of the Annual Purge sanctioned by the U.S. Government. Weapons of class 4 and lower have been authorized for use during the Purge. All other weapons are restricted.'

"This is seriously happening."

'Commencing at the siren, any and all crime, including murder, will be legal for twelve continuous hours. Police, fire, and emergency medical services will be unavailable until tomorrow morning.'

"Fuck, what am I supposed to do?"

'May God be with you all.'

And then there it was, the siren commencing the annual purge. His heart was beating fast, palms growing sweaty as he panicked. Looking around his house to see what he was going to do, he had to protect himself, but he just didn't know how.

Wonwoo pushed the glasses up on his face, he could do this. All he had to do, was survive the next twelve hours. He could do it.

Quickly, he ran around his home turning lights off, unplugging electronics. Trying to make it seem as though there was noone in his house. He then closed all the curtains except for the one in front of the living room window.

He sat on the floor, positioned up against the couch so he could see outside. There already people beginning to run about the streets. Some had lead pipes, others had bats, some held knives. Wonwoo gulped, "Please God, get me through the night."

The way fear coursed through his veins, Wonwoo shook. He wasn't prepared for this, he didn't want to hurt anyone. He couldn't understand why there were such people out there who wanted to do this for fun.

All of a sudden, a man slammed his hands onto the living room window. Making Wonwoo scream, he looked at the man. Wearing a black and neon blue mask, he was shirtless with a very nice build and his fists were pounding against the glass.

This was it, he was going to die.

The man just stared at him, dauntingly. Wonwoo slowly moved away from the window, trying to do it in a way that wasn't provocative.

But then, the man lifted a metal bat. He took a step back and swung the bat into the window. Glass shattering and being thrown everywhere. Small pieces scraping Wonwoo's skin as he frantically tried to get up and run away from the window.

The man watched as Wonwoo ran, he deeply laughed, "Where ya' going?"

He ran after Wonwoo, jumping through the window after him. Wonwoo ran into his office, searching for a place to hide.

'Shit, where do I go?'

From a little ways away, he could hear the intruder, "Where are you, little kitten?"

There was a small mirror hanging on the wall, he looked at himself. All he saw was a coward, all his life, that's what he was.

He was fucking sick of it. It was going to change. And tonight was the perfect opportunity for change.

He tossed his jacket aside, quickly scanning the room for anything he could use as a weapon. There was nothing, so he needed to create a diversion so he could escape and find something to defend himself with.

Grabbing a heavy book off his shelf, he chucked it at the window, the book crashing through it and emitting a loud 'shattering' noise. The man immediately ran towards the sound, halting in the middle of the room and looking at the window.