best friend (MattheoxTheodore)

Words: 1566
Summary:Mattheo secretly visits his best friend Theo in his summer holidays and while hiding in his wardrobe he has to hear Theodore getting tortured by his father, after that he takes care of him.
Warnings: mention of torture, blood,..., kinda sad, physical abuse !!!!!
Status: best friends (MattheoxTheodore)

————————————————————————————-

It was the last day in Hogwarts before summer holidays and Theodore packed up all his things to leave for the summer break. He hated summer, in the other holidays he could stay at Hogwarts but not in the summer. In the summer break he was forced to go home, he could ask some of his friends of course but he didn't wanted to be a burden, neither did he wanted to tell the truth of why he never would like to go home.

Home was a nightmare, his father was a nightmare. Every night he dreamed of the night when his father killed his mother in front of his eyes, the only person who ever cared and loved him, dead.

Lost in his thoughts he didn't noticed the door to his dorm open and close again when suddenly two hand touched his shoulders making him flinch "Boo" he heard his best friends voice next to his ear

"Gosh Mattheo, you wanna give me a heart attack" Theo replied sarcastically, Mattheo just laughed his beautiful brown curls fell into his face "already finished packing?" Theo grabbed the last book that still needed to be packed jump "just one moment" Mattheo walked over to the desk and sat on it swinging with his legs happily

"Can't believe this school year is already over, it go by so fast, but finally we don't have school anymore for some time... maybe i will miss you a bit" Theos heart skipped at he heard his words but he tried to ignore it and just laughed letting Mattheo continue "You know we always loose contact over the summer holidays and after them i have to like win you all over again to get used to me... i think i am going to write to you this holidays" Mattheo says thinking about his idea "yeah i think i am going to do that" he looked so exited Theo thought while looking at his best friend

"Finished" he says as he grabs his suitcase and looked up to Mattheo who was still sitting on his desk "are you going to write back?" He slowly stood up "i will try my best" Theo replied trying to push all the bad thoughts away.

————————————————————————
Time skip

Mattheo was sitting in his room staring out of the window, he wrote several letters to Theo but only got one back and that was almost one and a half week ago. He missed his best friend, somehow it hurled not to see and hear from him more than he ever thought something would hurt.

It was like his heart clenched at the thought of Theo but also as it would burst any second. The emotion overflowing his mind completely as he made a decision.
————————————————————————
Time skip (later that day)

swush and Mattheo stood in Theos room.
Theo almost screamed out of shock as someone appeared in his room out of nowhere "are you crazy?" He whisper screamed. Mattheo was speechless at the view in front of him.

There he was his best friend who was one of the most attractive and handsome guys at school. Always a sarcastic comment in his mouth and always the best at giving advices. The one who got into fighters but never lost or got hurt badly. There he was.

He looked like a completely mess. Dark rings under his eyes, the left one was definitely a black eye as someone had hit him, his lips were scratched open and old blood was on them, his fingertips were scratched like his neck. On his throat was a red Handprint like someone had choked him and his whole body looked... weak.