✨Chapter 3✨

As the team got ready for the mission, stealth elf informed y/n that they have to be under cover, as y/n got changed in the dressing room, y/n decided to wear a crochet top she made.

As y/n got out of the changing room, the whole team looked at her with awe in there faces, and as y/n blushed slightly of embarrassment, stealth elf walked up to y/n, "Wow y/n! you look awesome!" stealth elf stated, "Yea! you look so badass, there...

As y/n got out of the changing room, the whole team looked at her with awe in there faces, and as y/n blushed slightly of embarrassment, stealth elf walked up to y/n, "Wow y/n! you look awesome!" stealth elf stated, "Yea! you look so badass, there is no ways that the doom raiders would even know that your a skylander!" eruptor stated, "Thank you guys, we should probably get going!" y/n stated, as they all nodded in agreement, and left the house. 

As they arrived at the concert, they grouped, and discuss the plan, jat-vac, and stealth elf, and eruptor decided to check out the inside of the concert, to see if any of the doom raiders are in the crowd hiding, and spyro forgot to get a ticket (no surprise) so he had to look from the sky, as y/n went around to check out if anybody was there, y/n accidentally bumped into something, or someone.

-Wolfgang-

As Wolfgang was walking to the side of the concert, and spying on the guard, who is getting the tickets, wolfgang turns to see kaos behind him, "i can see why the golden queen wanted him to come with me, ugh" wolfgang thought to himself, after a person accidentally bumped into wolfgang from behind.

"Oh my gosh! i'm sorry, i bumped into you, sir!" y/n yelled apologising, wolfgang turned around ready to yell at the person, but he just stood there, stared at y/n shocked from how she looked, "who is she?, where did she come from?", wolfgang thought to himself as wolfgang finally snapped out of it.

"U-uh it's ok! sorry for not looking where i was going." wolfgang exclaims, "What the hell am i thinking?!" wolfgang thought to himself.

Y/n looked at wolfgang in confusion, "Uh... may i ask what's your name? Mr..?" y/n asks, wolfgang froze, thinking on what to say, "O-oh, uhh i-i'm... derek! yea i'm derek!" Wolfgang exclaims nervously, (also note y/n never heard of the doom raiders, nor heard of them) "Ok, nice to meet you!" y/n exclaims with a slight smiling, holding my hand out for a hand shake.

Wolfgang  grabbed y/n's hand gently, and started to shake hands, "so, you gonna play?" y/n asks, wolfgang looked at y/n confused, "W-what?" wolfgang asks confused, "Aren't you gonna play, since you have that awesome guitar?" y/n asks, pointing at wolfgang guitar, "Oh yea! this is my awesome guitar, and i'm gonna rock the concert wild!" wolfgang exclaims proudly, "awesome! can't wait to hear your song, i just love rock music!" y/n stated with a smile, wolfgang blushed slightly "Y-yea" wolfgang exclaims nervously, "Ok, well, see you there!" y/n replied, as y/n walked away.

As y/n walked away, wolfgang can feel his face redden slightly, "her outfit was pretty cool" wolfgang thought to himself, until his thoughts where interrupted by kaos, "Looks like wolf boy has a little crush on someone" kaos stated while laughing, wolfgang growled slightly "Shut up!" wolfgang stated, kaos squealed, "Now listen up you two! i'm the star of the show, understand?!" wolfgang stated as he walks up to kaos, and glumshanks, "when i get on that stage, and start jamming, i'll be able to turn everyone in the audience into a zombie army to be ruled by the golden queen, your job is to make sure nobody gets in my way" wolfgang stated, "so you want us to be your roadies?" kaos asks, smiled like a weirdo, "bingo, and if my set goes off without a hitch, maybe, just maybe, golden queen will let you join the doom raiders" wolfgang exclaims with a smile, and a thumbs up, but suddenly laughed, when wolfgang see's kaos face light up excitedly.