✨Chapter 5✨

After 2 weeks of y/n getting to know the doom raiders, y/n finds out that wolfgang was in a relationship with the golden queen, so y/n decides to leave them alone for a while, and as for the skylanders, they all of a sudden became more bitter to y/n, cause she won't listen to them about stopping the things she loves, and continue's to follow her dreams.

So once y/n's parents found out that y/n dropped out of skylanders academy, they decided to kick y/n out of there house, as y/n was walking around the skylands, y/n found a job in the mean time as a diner.

After a while of getting use to her new job, y/n then decides to save up her money, then she started to look for a home to call her own, after a while of searching she then finds a house that is perfect for her.

As y/n finished finding a house to call home, y/n decides to go to work. As y/n was in the middle of serving people, y/n noticed wolfgang and the golden queen sitting by the table, and then y/n noticed kaos walking towards wolfgang and golden queen, "So, is it one of those speed dating deals? Because i'm totally ok waiting my turn." kaos asks while sitting across from them, "What? Did you think i was asking you out? [laughs] If i wanted to date a bowling ball, i'd join a league." golden queen replies, "Ooh, [laughs] burn." wolfgang replies, y/n then raised her eye brow at wolfgang, cross the diner, "I asked you to come here so you could see what a real man looks like. A man with glorious hair." golden queen replies and whispered the last part, "I know she's just using me for my fur, but i really dig the food here" wolfgang replies, golden queen slowly moves closer to wolfgang, "It's just to thick. I could get lost in there" golden queen replies, wolfgang started to tap his foot on the floor while golden queen was scratching him.

Y/n then noticed that kaos looked heartbroken, "hey kid" y/n said, kaos turns around, "What do you-" kaos replies but quickly realized it was y/n, "It's you!" kaos yells in happiness, y/n giggles slightly, "Now don't be to loud, ok?" y/n asks, kaos looked at y/n confused, "Why?" kaos asks, "Cause i want to see the look on there faces when they realise i work here." y/n replies with a slight giggle, "ooh! but why are you here and not at skylanders academy? or at home with your parent?" kaos asks, y/n looked down at the floor for a moment with her ears down, "Well kaos, lets just say that i didn't do what they wanted me to do, so they all just gave up on me." y/n replies, kaos eyes widened, "Grr! Those skylanders will pay for doing this to you!" kaos yells, y/n quickly covers kaos mouth, "Shh! they will hear you!" y/n whispers loudly, kaos nodded and promised he wont be loud, as y/n removed her hand from his mouth, y/n decides to stand up, "Hey, kaos here is a little something that might help you feel better, since that golden queen decided to hurt your feeling." y/n replies while grabbing a meal with a toy and brings it to kaos, "Thank you y/n, you really are the best, i wish wolfgang didn't make that dumb mistake and chose golden queen over you." kaos replies while taking the meal and toy from y/n, "Uh... what do you mean, 'chose the golden queen over me'?" y/n asks with confusion, "Well, it's a long story, and wolfgang would kill me if i told you." kaos replies, "Ok, i understand kiddo, just get home safe." y/n replies while waving goodbye at kaos.