✨Chapter 4✨

The Next morning, as y/n woke up, y/n got up from my bed, and remembered last night, "i wonder what that wolf guy is doing" y/n thought to herself, as a knock on her door interrupted y/n from her thoughts, "hm... i wonder who that could be" y/n thought to herself, as y/n walked to her door she saw her father, "Hello y/n" y/d said, "Hi dad" y/n replies slightly confused, "he never really come to my door and knocked on my door" y/n thought to herself, "how was your first mission?" y/d asks, "Oh it was great!" y/n replies slightly nervous, "Ok well your mother and i are proud of you, and since we can't come to the skylanders academy, we thought you could have the house to yourself for a few months" y/d replies, "W-what?" y/n replies with slight shock, "Yes! your mother and i have a mission to finish you can take care of yourself right?" y/d asks, y/n thought about it for a moment "Yep! i can take care of myself!" y/n replies.

"Great! now your mother and i will be on our way we might be back in a few months or maybe more sorry dear.." y/d replies, "its ok dad i understand!" y/n replies slightly sad, "ok dear, well bye y/n, have fun at the academy" y/d replies, "bye dad... " y/n replies with slight sadness.

-Time passes-

As y/n got to the academy y/n suddenly heard something behind the trees, as y/n went to check it out, y/n was grabbed from behind, and when y/n used her werewolf strength to pin the person behind the tree her eyes widened.

-Wolfgang-

After last night wolfgang suddenly felt something that wasn't there before, so wolfgang decided to look for this girl named y/n, even tho it wasn't saturday yet like they'd planned, wolfgang just has a feeling to check in on her, till wolfgang was stopped by the golden queen.

"Wolfgang! were is my army of minions!" golden queen asks with anger, "why not you ask kaos" wolfgang replies slightly annoyed, since kaos was meant to keep watched, "why you looking at me? it wasn't my fault you were looking at that girl!" kaos replies, golden queen looked at kaos with confusion, "What girl?" golden queen asks curiously and slightly annoyed, "Why you little-" wolfgang replies to the little recking ball, then wolfgang quickly looks back at the golden queen, "I- it's nobody your majesty!" wolfgang replies slightly nervous, "its the girl who looks like a werewolf, and might i say she did looked good, not as good as my queen of course" kaos replies with a stupid look on his face.

golden queen looked at kaos with annoyance, then looked back at wolfgang, "well wolfgang if this girl had something to do with it, then bring her to me, so i can have a chat with her" golden queen replies, wolfgang looked at the golden queen with widened eyes, "W-why your majesty?" wolfgang asks, "because wolfgang, i have my reasons, so if you don't bring her to me, ill look for her myself, and turn her into gold!" golden queen replies with annoyance, "Y-yes my queen" wolfgang replies with slight worry.

As wolfgang tried to look for y/n, wolfgang heard some skylanders talk about what happened at the concert, "Yea! that was a awesome mission last night!" stealth elf yelled proudly, "Yeah, i thought that y/n was pretty good with the mission even tho she didn't know what to do when she saw that doom raider and kaos" spyro replies, "well even tho she didn't know what the doom raiders looked like, i thought it was nice of her to look out for the people, when the people were eating that horrible food" eruptor replies, "indeed, but she has to learn about the doom raiders or else she will get hurt" jet-vac replied.

As wolfgang heard the skylanders talking about y/n, "can she even be trusted?" wolfgang thought to himself, till wolfgang heard pop fizz come up from behind the skylanders, "well yea! but i still think she should continue coming to the academy instead of that poetry and guitar and that other stuff she likes" pop fizz replies, then the rest of the skylanders nodded in agreement, "i agree like i know her dad is a werewolf and her mom is a wizard and all but come on its either she give up her dreams, whatever it is, and start taking this seriously" eon replies, wolfgang growled slightly, "how can they just say that about her?! what did she do to them to say that kind of stuff?!" wolfgang thought to himself in angry.