✨Chapter 7✨

The Next Morning.

As wolfgang woke up from his sleep he notice y/n in his arms and blushed slightly, he then chuckles slightly "How adorable" wolfgang said, y/n began to stretch a little and started to wake up and noticed wolfgang, "Hey fur ball" y/n said with a slight chuckle, wolfgang chuckles back "So.. ready for your first mission as a doom raider?" wolfgang asks curiously, y/n began to sit up straight, "Well it depends which mission i'm going on." y/n replies slightly tilting her head, "Well i figured you should start easy, so why not go with pepper jack?" wolfgang replies, y/n sat there for a moment and thought about it through, "Alright then, but i won't promise that any skylander is gonna go home without a scratch." y/n replies with a slight smirk, wolfgang chuckles "Well that was part of the plan, But..." wolfgang replies but stopped, y/n looked at wolfgang slightly concern, "But what?" y/n asks, wolfgang looks back at y/n, "but, just be careful, i don't want you to get yourself hurt, ok?" wolfgang replies while pulling you closer to him, "Wolfgang, i'm gonna be ok, ok? plus those skylanders won't see me or pepper jack coming." y/n replies with a slight chuckle, wolfgang chuckles back.

As wolfgang and y/n was busy having a moment golden queen entered the room, "Wolfgang i need to-" golden queen stopped in herself as she see's y/n with wolfgang, y/n looks over to see the golden queen "Oh.. hello, your majesty, need anything?" y/n asks with her head slightly tilted, wolfgang looks over to see golden queen and rolled his eyes and looks away, "Well, i was hoping to talk to wolfgang, but i can see you guys are busy at the moment." golden queen replies, "Well, you can ask him now, there is nothing wrong with me sitting here, isn't it?" y/n asks with her arms crossed, golden queen tries to clear her throat, "Very well, wolfgang i was wondering that if you weren't busy you would like to come with me and talk about the whole kaos thing." golden queen asks, wolfgang looks over at the golden queen and growls slightly, "I am not going anywhere with you, i am already happy where i am and who i am with, and unlike you y/n doesn't use me for my fur, instead of using me she is there for me and helping me out every step of the way." wolfgang replies with slight annoyance.

Y/n looks up at wolfgang and decides to hold him closer, "It's ok big guy, just breath, it's ok." y/n whispers in his ear while petting wolfgangs head, wolfgang then took a deep breath and let it out slowly, golden queen just stood there for a moment but then nodded in understanding and walks out of the room, as y/n watched the golden queen leave she noticed that wolfgang was growling slightly and looks back at wolfgang, "Hey, you ok? i shouldn't have said that to her." y/n asks while putting her ears down in regret, wolfgang looks at y/n and noticed her ears were down, "Hey, you did nothing wrong, its just the time with her." wolfgang replies while rolling his eyes at the last sentence, y/n nodded in understanding still feeling guilty.

Wolfgang suddenly had an idea and started to chuckle, y/n raised her eye brow "What are you thinking?" y/n asks concern, "Oh, nothing. Just thinking about doing this!" wolfgang said while tackling y/n and tickling her to death.

"Stop! quit it!" y/n scream while laughing her lungs out, wolfgang laughs "Or what?" wolfgang asks while stopping, as y/n tried to pull herself together she decides to get up and stare at wolfgang, she could see that wolfgang was still chuckling slightly, "You win this round wolfgang." y/n replies, wolfgang chuckles slightly and decides to lay down next to her.

As y/n was about to get up and was about to get ready for the mission, she was then pulled back by the tail, "Ah! wolfgang!" y/n yells while grabbing her tail, wolfgang looked at y/n concern and slightly worried, "Whats wrong? did i do something wrong?" wolfgang asks, y/n looks up at wolfgang "N-no my tail is just sensitive, you know... in a ticklish way." y/n replies while slightly blushing, Wolfgang decided to raise his eye brow and give a slight smile, y/n quickly noticed the grin on his face "No! don't think about it!" y/n yells while backing away slowly, wolfgang chuckles slightly, "Or else what?" wolfgang asks while getting up and approaching y/n slowly, "or else i'll-" y/n stopped and quickly ran to the restroom, wolfgang tried to catch her but failed and accidentally hurt himself and howls in pain, "Well i should have seen that coming." wolfgang said while rubbing his nose.