Chapter 1

Y/N woke up in the morning as he opened his curtains. A small smirk was on his face as he made his way over to his wardrobe and put on his regular attire.

He was wearing a black and red coat, a white undershirt, black pants, and boots. He has pale skin, messy blonde hair, and red eyes with black pupils.

Y/N: "Today's the day." He phased through the floor and was in the dining room where a plate of pancakes, a fruit bowl, a glass of milk, and a bottle of syrup.

He sat down and ate his food with the silverware around him. He felt the presence of two people behind him so he swallowed the piece of fruit in his mouth.

Y/N: "Hello mother. Hello father." A pair of arms wrapped around his neck.

Mother: "Hi Y/N. Happy sixteenth birthday."

Father: "Yes, happy birthday my son." He walked to the side of the table and left a small box.

Y/N grabbed it and opened it up to see silver threads.

Father: "Coat it with your blood and it'll bend to your will and become more durable."

Mother: "Don't forget about me." She placed a present down on the table as Y/N picked it up and opened it to see a locket. He clicked the top as it opened it up to see a picture of his parents and himself on one side as the other side told the time.

Mother: "Coat it with your blood so it won't break."

Y/N: "Thank you. The both of you, it's exactly what I wanted. Aside from you two being here." Even though he sounded calm and composed, he was really excited about them being there.

Father: "Son. You're mother and I have been talking."

Y/N: "Yes?"

Y/N *mind*: "Please tell me I can go on missions with them now!"

Father: "We decided to send you to an alternate dimension to a different Earth."

Y/N: "Eh? Why? How?"

Mother: "You're your own man now son. And well, there's not much to do now with your Father and I are on a mission. So we decided to send you to another Earth to do whatever you want. But…"

Y/N: "But what?"

Father: "We can't go with you. Nor be able to communicate with you in any way, shape, or form. Besides, you'll just be in our way."

But Y/N knew his father was lying about that last part. They've been keeping him safe and hidden ever since he was born. They helped him train, learn, and how to fight. Everything they've done was for his own good and he loves them both for that.

Y/N: "When should I get my things ready?"

Father: "By midnight."

Y/N nodded his head and finished the last of his breakfast. He flew up to his room and phased through it and used his speed to pack his bag. He went to the training room where he saw his parents waiting for him with their weapons ready.

Instead of "normal" family bonding like watching a movie, going for a walk, or focusing on a hobby. The three of them trained together without holding back.

Father: "Are you ready son?" He asked as his eyes glowed red as mother's did as well.

Y/N: "You know me." His eyes flew red as the threads from earlier began to stand around his arms.

Midnight…

Father used his powers to make a portal big enough for Y/N. He shared one last hug with his parents and walked through the portal as he entered another Earth. He looked behind him and saw the portal to his home close.