Chapter 2

Beast Boy was sitting in front of the couch, drawing on a piece of paper. Y/N walked out of the training room and walked into the living room at the same time Raven was levitating there. They were going to walk past Beast Boy but they glanced at the piece of paper in front of Beast Boy.

Raven: "What is that?"

Beast Boy: "A birthday gift for Cyborg."

Y/N: "Is it a card?"

Beast Boy: "Nuh-uh. Check it out fool." He then showed them the drawing of a Beast Boy robot riding a Cyborg dog with flames exploding in a purple background.

Beast Boy: "I drew him as a dog, and me as a robot."

Raven: "Okay, and you think he's gonna like it?"

Beast Boy put the picture away in his pocket. "As his best friend in the whole world." Cyborg walked into the room and rested his arms behind the couch. "I always know exactly what he wants."

Cyborg: "Hey, beast bud, you hungry?" He walked towards the kitchen.

Beast Boy *whisper*: "Watch this." He leaped over Raven, knocking her to the ground but Y/N helped her up.

In the kitchen, Beast Boy landed behind Cyborg, who was looking through the fridge.

Cyborg: "Y'know, I kinda feel like having-"

Beast Boy: "Pie perhaps?"

Cyborg gasped in surprise. "How'd you know?"

Beast Boy: "It's my job to know! And cause I love pie too!"

Cyborg: "🎵 When I say, "I want", you say, "pie!" I want-"🎵

Beast Boy: "🎵 Pie!🎵"

Cyborg: "🎵I want-🎵"

Beast Boy: "🎵 Pie! When I say, "yummy," you say, "pie!" Yummy-🎵"

Cyborg: "🎵Pie!🎵"

Beast Boy: "🎵Yummy-🎵"

Cyborg: "🎵Pie!🎵"

Beast Boy and Cyborg: "🎵 Apple, rhubarb, peach, or pear. Any kind, we don't care.🎵"

Beast Boy: "🎵I love pie!🎵"

Cyborg: "🎵Yeah, I love pie!🎵"

Beast Boy and Cyborg: "🎵Oh we l-l-l-l-l-love love pie!🎵" The two laughed at the end of their song.

Beast Boy: "Yeah, dude. Warm pie!"

Cyborg: "I need a slice!" He walked away as Beast Boy looked at Raven and Y/N.

Beast Boy: "Yup. He's gonna love my gift."

Everyone of the Titans were inside Mother Mae-Eye's Pie Shop. The Titans were sitting at a booth as the owner of the shop passed them their pies and walked away while humming a creepy tune.

Cyborg: "Time to get our pie on!"

Robin looked at Cyborg and Beast Boy. "You guys really like pie."

Beast Boy: "Who doesn't?" He turned to Raven. "Ooh, whatcha got there?" He slowly pushed his finger into her pie and took a taste of it.

Beast Boy: "Oh, wow, blueberry."

Raven: "Ugh, gross!"

Beast Boy wiped his hand on Raven's robe. "Relax, I just washed my hands. Ooh, whatcha got there Y/N?" He tried to poke Y/N's pie but his threads moved the pie out of the way.

Y/N: "Chicken Pot Pie." He stabbed his fork into it and ate a piece.

Beast Boy: "Woah, close call there."