Chapter 5

In the morning, Robin was in his room playing with something. "Two, three, fours five. Yes!"

Beast Boy was seen walking down the corridor until Robin caught his attention. He stood at his doorway, curiosity taking over.

Robin: "Yes! Knew it."

Beast Boy, in his giraffe form, slowly looked over Robin's shoulder. "Ooh. Whatcha got?"

Robin fumbled with his hands before turning to Beast Boy. "Uh, nothing."

Beast Boy wasn't convinced and tried looking over Robin's other side.

Beast Boy: "Whatcha got?"

Robin: "Nothing."

Beast Boy: "Whatcha got?"

Robin: "Nothing." He walked off as Beast Boy turned into a mosquito hovering all over Robin. Until Robin smacked him. Beast Boy then turned into a snake and coiled himself around Robin.

Beast Boy: "Whatcha got?"

Robin grabbed Beast Boy by his tail and threw him. Suddenly Cyborg appeared and lifted Robin.

Cyborg: "Yoink!" He grabbed the object and dropped Robin.

Robin stood up and tried to reach for the chatterbox, to no avail.

Robin: "Come on, guys. That's mine."

Beast Boy: "So, what is it?"

Cyborg opened his hand to see the Chatterbox. Him and Beast Boy laughed at Robin.

Cyborg: *It's one of those fortune teller games that the little kids play." He said, hanging the chatterbox in front of Robin.

Beast Boy: "Robin plays baby games."

Robin: "Ha, okay. Yep. I'm a big baby." He tried to grab it back. "Can I have it back now?"

Cyborg teased Robin by lifting the chatterbox whenever Robin tried to reach for it. Until he threw it to Beast Boy.

Beast Boy: "No way." He threw it back to Cyborg.

Cyborg: "Now till we know our fortune! You first Beasty, pick a color."

Beast Boy: "You know my color, bro!"

Cyborg: "G-r-e-e-n."

Robin tried to get the chatterbox back but Beast Boy shoved him away.

Beast Boy: "What's my Fortune? What's my fortune? Please be a Millionaire." He crossed his fingers in anticipation.

Cyborg: "You will…Marry Starfire?"

Beast Boy: "... Well, it doesn't mean I won't be a millionaire."

Robin: "Now can I get it back?" He tried to grab it but his hand got slapped away by Cyborg, injuring it in the process.

Cyborg: "Nope! My turn! B-l-u-e. And my fortune is… You and Starfire will have seven kids-what!?"

Beast Boy: "Maybe we need a third person. Y/N!"

Y/N phased through the floor with a towel around his neck. "Yo. I was in the middle of training so you better make it quick."

Cyborg: "What's your favorite color?"

Y/N: "Black."

Cyborg: "B-l-a-c-k. You and Starfire will grow old together."

Y/N: "But I'm immortal. Wait, huh?"

Beast Boy: "That's gonna be awkward since I'm already marrying her."

Cyborg opened another one up reading, "You will kiss Starfire. These are strangely Starfire-specific fortunes."