Chapter 8

Cyborg: "Whoo! Yeah! Only a couple more hours till the biggest, craziest, boo-yah-iest party of the year!"

Robin: "The Titans East Annual Dance Party."

Beast Boy: "I can't wait!"

Raven: "Yep. Looking forward to it."

Robin and Beast Boy slid off Cyborg's shoulders.

Robin: "Okay guys, let's bring it in." They huddled up. "Tonight is our time to shine. We have been working all year for this. So, I've only got one thing to say. Titans! Break it down!"

The four of them started dancing with music in the background. Then they stopped with high fiving each other.

Beast Boy: "We are undeniable!"

Robin: "So, what time does this party start anyway?"

Raven: "I bet it says on the invite."

Cyborg: "Invite? I never got an invite."

Beast Boy: "Hey! Me neither."

Raven: "Come to think of it…"

Robin: "Wait a second!"

They thought about it for a moment before hugging each other and crying.

Robin: "I just wanna dance!"

Cyborg: "We're disgusting people!"

Robin: "Why wouldn't they invite us? Last year we were the life of the party!"

Y/N: "Yeah…no." Y/N was above them on a silver thread hammock while reading a magazine.

Flashback…

At the Parry Robin was seen bumping into a dancing Aqualad.

Robin: "Ah yeah! Whoo! Whoo! It's on players!"

At the concession stand, Cyborg chugged an entire bowl of fruit punch and threw up.

Y/N was chatting with various heroes about training, villains, music, food, tastes in partners and stuff.

Beast Boy was in his monkey form, swinging  on a disco ball as it broke off and hit Aqualad in the head, knocking him out.

The music abruptly stopped as Raven played her music.

Y/N saw this all unfold as he excused himself from the other heroes and fixed his teammates problems by attaching the disco ball to a new cord, applied some of his blood into the speakers as they connected to the phone as he played his music, and helped Aqualad get patched up.

End of flashback…

Robin: "Yep! Life of the party."

In the kitchen, Silkie was staring at his bowl with puppy eyes as he noticed Starfire float by and jumped to gain her attention.

Starfire: "Oh, you must be starving my little Bumgorf! Do not worry, lunch is here." She opened the cupboard revealing chicken tuna. She popped the top of the can off and began to pour the food for Silkie on his bowl.

Beast Boy: "Hey, Starfire. Got some bad news."

Starfire stopped pouring and moved the can away from the bowl.

Beast Boy: "None of us got invited to the Titans East Party. Can you believe that?"

Starfire: "No. In fact, I cannot. For I have been invited." She pulled out her invitation.

Beast Boy: "What?" He grabbed the invitation. "You got an invite?"

Starfire: "Indeed. And friend Y/N also has one as well."