Chapter 3.1

"SWIMMING, huh." Ayanokouji quietly said as all five of us are walking towards a big yet empty pool. It's been exactly 56 minutes since our game.

He does say it as if he's excited or anything. But more like he kinda already know the outcome... Speaking of which...

It's weird that he didn't win. Of course it's not that I've played Volleyball like that, I just adapted to the playstyle. Ayanokouji, though at first as bad and gotten better, didn't seem to be exerting all of his force.

It's like he wasn't really trying to win the game.

"You sound like you're a bit cocky eh boy?" Benson...

Okay this is getting annoying.

"Yo, what are your names?" I asked.

Benson and Alex both look at me with the faces of 'Took him that long huh?'

"I'll start myself." Benson started. "Name's Endo."

Benson, now Endo, points to Alex who's name still isn't..named.

"I'm Inoue, pleasure to meet ya!"

He seems like an Inoue type of person.

"Anyway here's the pool guys." Endo stated

Oh yeah it's a big pool for sure.

Since me and Ayanokouji have already changed and really only have shorts and sandals on, there's wasn't a reason to change. However both Ebdo and Inoue said that they'll quickly go to the bathroom.

"Didn't ask for names huh." Ayanokouji stated.

"I mean, they already know who Horikita and I are." I responded.

"Yes, but what about specifically me?"

"You're invisible to them."

He did a heavy sigh before turning away from me to look at the pool.

Why was he so held up from that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they finished, we quickly got the game ready.

It was a best out of 3. In the case where its tied with 2/3, it will be a 2v2 race

First place would get 25 points.

Second place is 5 points

Third place is 30 points

And fourth is 25 points.

The number of points is weird but I think that's the point.

It's forcing us to use our brains into planning which spot is best to take for the two players.

Our best is for me and Endo to take first and fourth in case third doesn't work out.

"Quite the score points huh smart one?" Inoue asked Ayanokouji.

...strange wording he said.

"I'm not that smart but thanks." Ayanokouji thanked him. "I just wanted it so that there's some sort of twist to just swimming fast."

"Ehhh? Really?"

"Yes." He said without hesitation.

The positions are from first, left, to fourth, right.

Inoue was first, Endo was second, 
Ayanokouji was third and I was fourth. Since it was the first round, Endo and Inoue were up first.

"Okay, ready set go." Horikita said rather monotone before she blew the whistle.