Shit your right

After saying goodbye to Fai and Rosie and I was now on my to Art as I go to turn onto the Art corridor I here mike fucking Newtown
"Oh come on babe now you not with that constipated looking freak me and you can have a little fun" I frown my brow as to who this idiot thinks he is. I then hear a voice that makes my blood boil knowing now who the FUCKER is talking to.
"Mike I already told you to move out of my way and no I will not go out with you" I hear a bell like voice that I recognise as Alice tell the Prick. I poke my head round the corner to see Newtown blocking alice from walking from her locker by moving in front of her every time she goes to move around him probably not wanting to hurt the fucker. bad enough the idiot is practically stopping her from leaving and asking her out but no now he has to touch her. yup ladies and gents the fucker has now got his hands on her arms and is rubbing his grimy hands up and down them, and Let me tell you a secret, I have never liked mike and now oh now imma kill him.
I storm down the deserted corridor on a war path straight towards them. I make eye contact with Alice, Newtown has his back towards me with alice at the front I can see her shaking her head from side to side in a 'no don't do anything' type of way but oh well too late I already have hold of the back of his collar. I turn him around to face me I then grip his throat and slam him against the locker, I move in close to his face so I'm inches from his ear.
"Listen and listen good Newtown, stay the fuck away from Alice or else I'm going to shove my hand down your throat and pull you intestines out and watch you gag on them understand?!?" I warn in a low, cold and dangerous voice. I pull back and held him at my arms length to look him in the face but that gives alice room to slip in between me and him but I still have the grip on his neck.
"Baby relax, it's ok I'm here, I'm ok, I'm yours, only yours he knows now" she whisper while she tucked herself into my front, her hands under my shirts lightly dragging her nails over my abs while placing kissing on the length of my neck. I growl and use the hand not holding Newtown to grip Alice's hip and pull her closer, flush against me I nuzzle the side of her head with my nose never taking my eyes him.
"Baby, you've got one of your mates in front of you begging for attention and your giving it to HIM instead" she whispers pouting with them big wide eye I could never say no to, dragging her nails harder on my abs after another 2 minutes of me ignoring her.
"I swear to fucking god Bella, if you don't let him go and pay attention to ME right now I'm going to be pissed!!!. ( A minute passes without a reply from me ) I'll cut you off for a month!" She growls in my ear digging her nails in harder. I immediately let him go but not before I compelled him to forget everything that's happened and to never bother Alice again.
"Baby I'm sorry ok?, But he touched you! Nobody touches you but ME!" I growl forcefully grabbing her hips and pulling her into my front, I put my face in the place between her neck and shoulder placing kisses there nipping it gently.
"Ohhhh I ummmmmm bella stop a minute" I hear her moan while stroking my stomach tracing the outline of my abs, I push her against the locker growling in defiance with a 'NO' nipping her neck I slide my hands down her sides to her magnificent ass gripping the pump globes hard and using them as leverage to lift her up and wrap her legs around my waist do this causes her to moan. I can feel my dick getting hard I push my clothed sex in to her just as equally clothed sex, this action causes her to gasp in surprise.
"Oh fuck" she moans slowly her head falling back onto the locker, grinding her hips on my dick. I move my left hand away from her ass towards her left breasts, squeezing it fairly hard only to growl in annoyance because I need to fell her flesh but just as I'm about to rip her shirt off her body I hear someone shout....
"Whoa ok yeah you two enough" just as I hear that I'm ripped away from alice by Nix. I whirl around towards nix my K-nines enlarging and snarl at her.
"B relax I'm not trying to steal her, I just thought that maybe you wouldn't want your first time with her in the middle of the school corridor where ANYone could walk out and see you. see HER naked" she explains raising a perfect eyebrow In challenge. Shit she's right, I look from Nix to alice as I sigh my shoulders slump.
"I know your right, Ali would you like me to walk you to class??" I say smiling charmingly at her, hold my arm out to hold. She smiles taking my arm,
"Why yes that would be amazing, thank you" I smiled the dorkeyest smile ever, feeling the day getting better by the second.
As I finish saying goodbye to alice ahum, making out with her till the teacher told her to get in, I walk to my lesson Biology.
"Ah miss swan nice of you to join us" said Mr B.
"Sorry Mr B I hads to take my girl to her class, girlfriend duties you know" I say shrugging, He rolls his eye waving his hand as dismissive.
"Please just sit" he says sighing tiredly, I give him a two finger salute with a "yes sir!", He chuckle as I turn to walk to my seat My blood freezes as I see whom I'll be sat next too.

EDWARD mother fucking sparkly pussy assed CULLEN.