Anger Is A Funny Thing

Bella pov

Ok so now we're on are way to the Cullens and I'm a hot mess I'm so nervous and scared as to what's gonna happen. Ah shit now I can't breathe. That's it open the window. Breathe in the nice fresh air. Oh fuck that's now fresh, that smells like garbage and wet dog ................ Fuck the shifters.
As I think this I slow down making everyone behind me slow and follow as I pull into a dead end dirt road. I jump out the car being met by my twin " B what's up?" She questions with a frown of concern, as she's asked this everyone reaches us and looks at me expectantly "smells" I state simply. They look at me questioning and confused I sigh "smell the air" I say impatiently, as they do they all let a harsh growl each scowling "shifters" faith snarls glaring in the direction of the Cullen house...... Wait Cullen house as I realize this so do the rest of the pact. In a blind panic my wings sprout out of my back with a tremendous ripping sound, I shoot up into the air only stopping a few seconds for faith, who is carrying Angel, and the pact to catch up.

Finally, after what seemed like a life time, we could see the house from above the trees. I pull the wind around us to make us invisibility as we flew along the fringe of the woods to where the clearing started. My full attention however was on the crowd in the middle of the Cullen's large lawn.

Emmett, Edward, jasper and Carlisle stood in front of three blond young godesses to the left, leaving Alice,Esme and rose unprotected on their side facing off against 10 wolves and a human Sam and Paul. The younger of the two spoke, his voice husky and enraged. "Don't lie to us,leeches. We know you've been on the rez, or smuggling other bloodsuckers into Forks. Why else would the gene have activated in so many?"

"Don't get your tail in a twist, mutt." The oldest looking blond godesses hissed. "We haven't done anything. However, you have. You've broken the treaty."

"What of it? You wanna fight us? You're outnumbered." Paul began to shake, obviously on the verge of taking on his second shape.

The bronze-haired, spoke now. His voice was calmer, more collected. "Come now, paul, Sam. We promise we're not deceiving you, as little as our word means. We don't want to fight, and if you think about it, I'm sure you don't want to either. Yes, you may win, but how much young blood, untrained blood, will you lose in the process. Is it really worth it?"

"Don't try and fool me with your serpents tongue. We know you're hiding something! I bet it has something to do with thoses swan twin cunts!" All the vampires snarl the loudest being rose, Alice and esme.

"Bella, what are we gonna do?"
Faith asked, somewhat panicked.

If either of them shifts, makes a move to attack, so do we. Or, if any of them make a move towards any of my girls, I'm going in. I won't ask any of you to follow me.

"You know we will anyways. You're our family." Nix said, smiling slightly from next to mars.

I turned my attention back to the conflict going on. "In the last two weeks, three new wolves have shifted. Three! And you expect us to believe that you and those freaks haven't done nothing? You lying bastards, you have no idea the lives you've ruined!"

"Don't do this, paul." Alice, my sweet Alice, pleaded.

"Fuck you!" Oh, hell to the no. Paul began to quiver, more now, and Sam backed away from him.

He's past the point of no return now. Ready yourselves. I said, countenance grim. No one spoke that way to my mates. I was gonna rip him to shreds.

I felt my wing and back muscles tense beneath my skin. I dropped my manipulation of the wind so I would have a fresh slate to use new ones. My magic crackled over my skin, a breeze stirring in response to my enormous power, blowing my hair around me. Reaper's instinct told me the second before he shifted, and we were flying. I felt my family behind me, flanking me in an arrowhead formation. Neither wolves nor vampires noticed us gliding across the lawn at blinding speeds, lither, predatory, until it was too late. Paul had leaped towards Alice and mid flight my shoulder collided into his side. I my right hand gripped his scruff midair I rolled from the air tucking me wings flat against my back, I rolled over Pauls back in a kind of front flip keeping hold of his scruff then using all my strength in my right arm and shoulder tossing him through the air like a baseball him landing hard against a tree followed by sickening cracks and crunches of his bones from the impacted.